• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

the time has come... Selling up on Europa. Houses, Rares, lots!

• Thread starter ClanLeafsong
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i think u need to post on here rather than a link...most UO players will never click on a unknown link for obvoius reasons/.......plz post the details either copy/paste style or whatever..

S

SilentFoxXy

Ack... we'll miss you :(
Yes, one of the nice polite folk leaving, as I said yesterday, such a shame, and I felt like an old bald vulture, but....

Sad to see you go , take care:)

C

ClanLeafsong

Aw, thanks a lot for the nice words - it really has been a privilege to chat and play with a lot of you guys. There are still quite a few nice items to be had and I'm now also accepting offers even if they are slightly below the suggested price in brackets. 2 houses are sold 3 to go.
I also added another vendor package and will add a 3rd one tonight - vendor pack 1 is already sold.
Please keep refreshing the site to see updates as and when they happen :)

All the best,
Selina