• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Thread of Words that Relate

• Thread starter imported_Grigg of Einhorn
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Grigg of Einhorn

Starting to go in circles, the rule shoul be no repeating used words, and only single words

G

<blockquote><hr>

Starting to go in circles, the rule shoul be no repeating used words, and only single words

[/ QUOTE ]

??? Brick nor Thick were used yet? I just went through the whole thread again and do not see any repeating, if there is it is only a few, enough to overlook. Edit: "vampire" was the only word I noticed that was used twice.

- - - - -
Last Word
- - - - -

Thick

I

So far we have (and I don't get a lot of them)
Shard
Gem
Facet
Felucca
Red
Blood
Death
Gate
Shart
Spell
Spell book
Cast
Flame(strike)
pary
avoid
scammers
Sandals
Vine
Wine *hiccup*
Beer
Ale
Aligator
Large Groin
(not sure how that last one related, but anyway...) Coconuts
Rubble
Burnt
Magincia
Invasion
Skara Brae
Ohidians
Snake
bite
Vampire V^^V
Necromancer
Umbra
Malas
Void
Shadowlords
Factions
Britanian
The one and only Lord British
Virtues
Manifestation
(of) Wisdom
Wisp
Dark
Wicked
Dread
Horn
Fire
Elemental
Primal
Savages
Tribal
Mask
Orc
StormReavers (Grishnak)
Clan
Guilds
Community
Invisible
Hammer
Smith
Crafter
Merchant
Bookie
Gamble
Spoon
Fork
Road
Frost
Wood
Tree
Yew
Militia
Peanut
Butter
Cow
Bell
Ring
Wedding
Over-rated
Sosarian Friendship

Adventuring
Prepared
Keyboard
Music
Bard
Peacemaking
Lute
Raccoon
Brigand
Red
Valentine's
Bacon!
Rain
*chuckles* Piglet
Sausages !
belittle
Praise
Giants!
Titan
Beat
Heart
Love
Candle
Wax
Bees
Killer
Paragon
tough
Meat
Rockets (???Huh???)
Fireworks
Wands
Verges
Gnarled Staff
Macing
Parry
Shield
Durability
Lasting
Ever
(ever) moore (Guild)
Bloodstone ( of above )
Dracula!
Vampire (form)
Smogg (Azlin)
Poison
Alchemy
Pestle
Mortar
Brick
Thick

Parry, Vampire and Red have all been repeated

T

Tazar

Personally, I do not see a problem with occasional repeats...

First... it will be hard for everyone to go through to ensure that their answer is a no-repeat. To me, this is one of those psych type of things where you say the first thing that comes to your mind without a lot of 2nd guessing yourself.

Second... I like to see how different people respond differently to the same thing. It is interesting to look at a post... think of where I would go with it, then see where someone else will take it.

I think repeats should not be encouraged, but are OK as part of the thread.

I

Okay, sorry I commented, thought it was suppose to be fun for everyone, I will beg out of this then.

T

Tazar

What I posted was just my personal opinion (not stratics) and had nothing to do with you or your posting. I think you have contributed a lot to the thread and I hope it is fun for all! Your opinion is valued so please speak your mind (within the rules of conduct, of course)!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Okay, sorry I commented, thought it was suppose to be fun for everyone, I will beg out of this then.

[/ QUOTE ]

No no, you're perfectly fine giving your opinions!
Please don't think we weren't wanting to hear. Just like you, we have opinions too.

I moved your replies out of that thread only to keep it on topic and wanted to keep it here in UO Atlantic because your opinions (and everyone elses) matters greatly and I thought doing this might spark others to chime in as well for we will need more opinions to change or make rulings on things like this that are a part of the Community.

Hope that makes sense, if not, you may whip me.

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We have three threads on this "topic" now, including a sticky. *shakes head*

G

The sticky can go whenever Tazar and Ishtar feel necessary. I'm just here assisting them during off hours and emergencies. They know they can do as they wish with the Stickies.

Plus, you all got me addicted to your Words that Relate thread.