• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Item The Tattered Honor Flag Of The Library Of Scars, The Ruthless Fighting School Of Jhelom

Jennifer-Marie

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED

Untitled.jpg

I came into possession of this not too long ago, but I can't find any information about it in the Stratics Rares Wiki. Can anyone tell me when/where this dropped, please?​

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Last i could see was a MOA auction in feb 2020. previous to that it didnt exist on stratics. When "em items" like that dont exist in the wiki or at the very least a sale on stratics i begin to question if it was made by an em illegally.

That not to say it isnt a unique item or manage to not be sold by the few that got the item. just seems strange to me. Especially after the "clops scandal" and others surrounding EMs.

Personally i would ask the MOA people who they got the item from and start there.

Jennifer-Marie

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Well, the graphic itself seems to have been added to the Stratics database 01/2020, but there isn't a page for it:

There were two similar drops on Legends last year, so I'm presuming it's part of some EM Event storyline and maybe this item hasn't been updated on Stratics?

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well, the graphic itself seems to have been added to the Stratics database 01/2020, but there isn't a page for it:

There were two similar drops on Legends last year, so I'm presuming it's part of some EM Event storyline and maybe this item hasn't been updated on Stratics?

both of those drops are different graphics.

your item graphic wise was added 2016 to stratics.
then the first em drop i can see it under is 2018.

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was a Legends drop. Probably last year and just didn't get added to the wiki. There's only 10 Legends drops for last year in there when there should be one per month. There is one displayed at the rewards hall on Legends to confirm it.

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It was a Legends drop. Probably last year and just didn't get added to the wiki. There's only 10 Legends drops for last year in there when there should be one per month. There is one displayed at the rewards hall on Legends to confirm it.
Thanks for finding it.

Jennifer-Marie

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Scribbles: The link I provided first shows the exact graphic for this Event Item uploaded to the Stratics database in 01/2020 but nothing was added to the Wiki about it. That’s why I made a forums post asking if anyone had any information on it. At the very least, I was hoping the Stratics-Powers-That-Be would see this is and update.

Restless: Thank you for confirming that this is past of those Legends drops.

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for confirming as well; just found this item myself while searching for potentially missed items in the wiki that I'd seen in Luna on Atlantic. As for when, that's why I'd put together https://wiki.stratics.com/index.php?title=UO:Potentially_unlisted_Event_Moderator_items . Looks like it was December 2018, July 2019, or November 2019.
the event arc that produced this item on Legends, by EM Erebus, began in January 2019 and the last report I can find for it is on June 26, 2019

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Yes, I added it this morning, but still need to track down a date for it. @DevilsOwn, you might be able to help with my post last night over in the Legends forum.