• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Syndicate Celebrates 18 Years of Glory

Stratics News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
The Syndicate Celebrates 18 Years of Glory
By Kirthag DiOrsae

Editor’s Note: This article contributed by Sean “Dragons” Stalzer, founder & Guildmaster of The Syndicate with edits for context. Eighteen years ago, in February 1996, a community known as The Syndicate (www.LLTS.org) was formed. In that era, dial-up modems were still used by many people to connect to the internet. Speeds of 1200 baud were lightning fast. Computers that …

Read the full story . . .

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LLTS still around? Took some time away from game and just came back. I don't see any guilds I know now. I can name lesser known guilds that I knew and well known ones and I do not see a one.

Last edited:

Thegirlyouloved2hate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
This reminds me of when I first came to SP, some guys had befriended me and I was still very naive to online gaming,they took me to Marble Island and I thought they owned the Keep but they were in all actuality looting the -S- Keep, I think it was Dynamite boy and his friends.They gave me my first set of colored armor on Sp back in 98/99 not sure but I sure was glad to have the ruby red armor :) I Eventually went on to own that Keep on Marble island till I let it fall( on purpose, gave the shard something to do) thank you for the fine read. glad that you are still around :)

Shy De' Lairesse
Cherish Firekiss

NaughtyChild

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
First time I met Syndicate members in UO in 1998.
16 years have passed and I will be pleased to meet these brave guys in Sosaria again:thumbup1:
My congratulations and best wishes to LLTS!

ahmed zia

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
The fact here is that Trion seems to be handling ArcheAge as a turn key/ vending machine model. Needless to say they are more of an affiliate of XL Games as to which Trion is not a professional game developer, nor have the right administration and technical support ArcheAge as an online game needs. It isn't a Pepsi machine you can stock and let leave in a dirty machine shop and stop by every now and then to stock and collect coins out of the cash box.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its Syndicate that have the illegally placed houses on marble island?