• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event The Sultan Needs Your Help! (Tuesday 16th, 8pm UK Time)

EM Adris

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
The Sultan of Nujelm needs your help. Join him Tuesday 16th April at 8pm UK time at his palace in Nujelm (Gate at EM Hall in Britain). This will be a dangerous mission and you will need 10,000 gold coins.

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Chaotic event, I know some of you didn't make it to the final room, so here's the two screenshots I managed to grab, one of our NPC target and one of the Hydra;

The EMs are tending to spawn invincible healers as they move events forward, look out for the "I Pay My Taxes!" etc speeches. If you aren't familiar with what healers say, go into the wild and tickle one with your sword; also make sure you don't have yellow speech yourself, which is their default colour, and so you can see where they are emoting... it wasn't easy to use them today due to the area of effect cold damage from the mobs and crystals however!

I'll rezz you if I can see you... and if you stay still. There's one or two people who seem to want to run around like a headless chicken when dead; but you need to stay within range of bandages for a few seconds, and if I've cast An Corp, I need to find you again under the mob of players by the time the cursor comes up. Stand somewhere obvious, and stand still please!

The same goes for pets; someone had a dead steed but I couldn't get near it as it get disappearing under all the graphical effects; we'll help you stay with the team, if you make it easy for us to help you!

If you get stuck in the Prism, double clicking your entrance ticket takes you and your pets instantly outside. They don't seem to teleport between chambers unfortunately, but the EMs kindly put gates down when this became obvious. In my previous post I linked to a video showing most of the Prism; the final chamber we reached is on the left of the healers, and we went through a gate under the crystals over there.

I missed some of the mid way explanations, but at the end the Sultan announced he would reveal what he needed the Hydras for soon, and there was some in character discussion of what they eat (roast pork, lots of it for their 5 heads). The EMs also announced in event chat this event is 1 out of 3, 2/3 will be held soon.

Last edited:

EM Adris

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Apologies for the chaos, I half expected it with the nature of the complexity of the Prism of Light, it just seemed too good a dungeon not to use though. I can promise the next part is not in there again. :D

Morgana of Monglow

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Totally agreed Adol , it was hard to target those who keept running in and forth between two "seperated" corners of the same room luring MORE critters while the first wave wasn't defeated, still ( :mad: ) So, for that, i gave up on healing and kept my eyes on few players :) . Honestly the event went nice for me cos i aint died , no lag at all ( yay ) and very nice fights :)