• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Stuffy Effect...

Do you Love your Stuffy's?

• Total voters

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wonder has anyone ever really figured out What stuffy's do when you cuddle them?

IE Do/have they any mod or enhancment effect besides making me wonder if my mom has any of mine from long ago lol...?

S

sapphirediablo11

The best mod of all... they make you feel warm and fuzzy inside and that is all that matters :p

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I turned mine in for points.

Although I will admit that we do have an actual plush Weighted Companion Cube at home in real life that we bought from Valve directly... before youlaugh, go look them up on ebay :D

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
They work like a total refresh if you use them in your house.
I think it's once an hour.

T

T_Amon_from_work

I got rid of a mongbat one but my Dwagon and Bear keep my white Horse company. I'm happy.

Who cares if they do anything? I have my stuffies ... that's all that counts.

Raider Red

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got rid of a mongbat one but my Dwagon and Bear keep my white Horse company. I'm happy.

Who cares if they do anything? I have my stuffies ... that's all that counts.
so you are sayin you got a "white horse" you can hop on at any time?:eek:snap: