• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Squirrel Empire Has Come For You, Sosaria.

Squeaks McFluff

Visitor
Professional
Alumni
So let me introduce myself. My name is Squeaks, Squeaks McFluff and I'm from the trees near what the bi-peds call Vesper see. Woods you know, and I been studying these bi-peds. You know learning see. Learning their lingo and all. I even studied a bit of their scratchings see. And anyway I was thinking since we are rallying our members and all, well I thought maybe I'd share some of my studies of these bi-peds with you all right here on this thing here. You know where the bi-peds scratch. See and then we could learn more about these murderous home wreckers and all see. I found out how to use their courier birds even see. So I'm all ready to travel the lands and I even studied up on rocks and the bi-peds evil magics see. So I packed my bags and I'm headed out to a land near you. I know now where the bi-peds gather and such so I'm pretty sure I can corner a few and I've been working on their chitterings, lingo you know. So I think I can speak to the furless two legged ones see.

My quest begins soon you know. I plan to study them in their natural habitat and find out what they are after you know. Most especially I plan to find out where they store their nuts for winter and what their evil plans are see. Might also see if I can get them to reveal their desires and dreams see and even get them to chatter about their gods.

Wish me luck my fellow long tooths!

Sincerely,

Squeaks McFluff

Last edited:

Squeaks McFluff

Visitor
Professional
Alumni
mr. mcfluff
yooos needs to talk to da goblins on chessy, dey knpws lots ob ting bout bi-ped hummies
Well, I might get there in my travels. We'll have to see. But I don't know if I can make Goblin chitterings, see, you know Lingo. Are you long tooths? I may have to investigate before I let you lull me into false security! *twitches nose and whiskers* *makes a note to study small green bi-peds*

Gangsta Squirrel asked me to inform you all he received his care package of Pecans. Unfortunately the Shiv was confiscated and he had an allergic reaction to the soap causing him to suffer some major hair loss.

bald-animals11.jpg

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I loved playing these guys in my old D&D game and with the squirrel talies, I was able to make them in UO as well!

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
noes long toofts , but wees do bites and pees on bipeds who piss usins off
What Ozog isn't telling you is that generally just being a humie, a pointy ears or a flappy is enough to piss them off. I think a squirrel would be ok, but I would still make sure to hand the goblin an ice creems cone at the start of the interview. Their favorite flavor seems to be turnip with compost chips