• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Sounds of Seagulls

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One thing I've really been missing when I spend all those hours fishing is seagull sounds.

Anyone thats been out on the seas knows that they are always there.. especially when you fish.

I found these:

Seagull Sounds | Free Sound Effects | Seagull Sound Clips | Sound Bites

I took 6 or 7 of them and made a loop I play in the background when I fish.

Adds more ambiance I think.

I have to concur adding, though, the sound of sea waves hitting the shore.

These two, seagulls and sea waves hitting ashore are my most favourite (and relaxing) sea sounds which I would love to see implemented in Ultima Online when fishing out at sea.

B

Banner

All I can say is that "YOU ROCK" thank you for posting them links.. I just knew there was something missing... Now i know what it was Thank you.... PLEASE DEV take this idea to heart plzzzz..... :thumbup1: :party: :thumbup: