• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Skara Brae Community House

• Thread starter Lord Reepacheap
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lord Reepacheap

For numerous reasons I won't get into I'll once again be discontinuing my UO account and am in search of somebody that would like to take over my house on Skara Brae. If you haven't been there it's the only house on Tram Skara Brae and is used as a community house. It seems like an awful waste to let it fall or to have it taken over by somebody who won't appreciate the heritage. While I make absolutely no stipulation on how long a player must keep the house, or even what they should do with it, I hope that I can find somebody that will treat it well, as that house is perhaps my fondest achievement in the game.

Along with the house, and as added incentive, I'll be leaving a considerable number of my possessions (although not my best stuff) to whom ever takes it over. Anyone that's interested can post here or send an email directly to [email protected] .

I don't want to make any personal good byes, as I have a horrid habit of returning to this game, so let's just say ttfn.

Cheers and thanks for everything LS,
Reepacheap

M

Myrkrid Ashen

I always liked the look of this house, and the overall intent behind it. I drop by there quite regularly, simply to enjoy the cosy atmosphere of a small stone and plaster cottage in the woods.
While I would offer myself as a steward, I simply don't have any housing available. I just hope whoever takes it over has the community in mind, and not so much the item incentive. As it has, indeed, been a place of sanctuary and training for new and returning players over a number of years now.
I don't believe I ever knew you, personally, but here's hoping you make a swift return to the game.

Safe travels!

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Let me transfer a house this weekend and I"ll support the house until you return.

M

martha1958

Did you find someone to take the house? If not let me know and I'll take it and keep it as is. I have a house in Malas, but I am not too attached to it. I recently restarted my account so it would be easy for me to move right now.

I will check back on Monday evening for your reply.

M.