• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

the silence of the . . . . [yeehaa!!! fixed!!!]

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<font color="purple"> statues!

I'm beginning to wonder if my home is bugged..... or if I am ~~ it's been said here many times that eggnog cannot be locked down, but mine is, and it's happy

and now I have two talking statues which refuse to utter a single word
I *know* that they talked before, they chatted every time I walked in front of them, but now their lips are sealed

to eliminate the things I have done so far:

walked myself in front of them
walked strangers in front of them
locked them down on the steps
locked them down upstairs
locked them down in Malas (which is where they lived before)
locked them down in Trammel
summoned animals in front of them
walked animals in front of them

also, with each lock then unlocked and tried "secure"

checked statues for command gumps

if anyone has any ideas (oh yeah, tried kickin' them, both in the shins and the butt) please pass them along, cause I'm fresh out </font>

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<font color="purple"> thanks Flutter.... old bonded packy and newly tamed doggy, no words from the statues

anyone else have ideas, please? </font>

G

I bet they would talk if they were locked down at my Luna house.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<font color="purple"> well gentlemen, thank you very much for those generous offers

decided I would page a GM, see if they could assist in any way.... any guesses as to how long I'll have to wait here?

</font>

sorry, I'm not good at pics, but the number there is ......... 191

I

imported_Lariat

Good grief! I'm guessing one of your 12th Anniversary presents will be the GM's answering your page.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<font color="purple"> hehehehe...... cancelled the request, finally.. wanna know why???

the statues are talking!!!!

my good friend Uriah took one to his house, locked it down and went to find an animal.... the only thing around was a llama, so he made it angry and it followed him home (he's not a tamer) and when the llama walked onto his steps the statues spoke to it! so we brought it back to the castle, stationed both statues on the front steps (that's a bit of a trouble!) and then he went and found a giant rat....... sure enough, the statues spoke to it!

so, my statues are not broken, they just don't like any of the me's...... hopefully now that they've found their voices again they will speak to people and not just angry beasties
</font>

G

*nod nod*
Mine speaks to most all animals and some visitors LOL never to me personally. Guess they know me.