• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Shattered Obelisk Part Three Walkthrough

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Larisa submitted a new Article:

The Shattered Obelisk Part Three Walkthrough

Part Three - The Shattered Obelisk Walkthrough
Part Two of The Shattered Obelisk had us hunting monsters in Destard, Hythloth and Deceit to look for special treasure chests containing mysterious items.

In Part Three, those items become useful.

Part three starts us off once again speaking to the City Herald and reading the latest news. Make sure you double-click the City Herald to get the quest.

Feeling as though this is all some sort of propaganda, you decide to speak to some citizens at The Marsh Hall in Vesper, ones that have been already questioned by the Royal Guard. Lets head off to The Marsh Hall...
Read more about this article here...

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Once you assemble it, can you take it apart again or is it one piece then?

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Nope it remains separate. One would think it would kinda fuse together once you put it together..which would have been kinda cool! But alas it does not.

Mikhala99

Visitor
Appreciate the comprehensive walk through, coming back to UO after 10+ years and feeling very unequipped to play!

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Does the Pagan slayer property help mystic spells, particularly the Rising Colossus spell? I imagine not since it's to be placed on weapon or spellbook only but thought I'd ask.
You can put the slayer property on your spellbook...though you'd probably have a better one to hold, it does work but am not sure if it will effect the spells or not.

Mystic.jpg

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
someone said the slayer property goes away at server up. I thought it stayed on it?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
The Slayer does drop off and not just at server down. The one I had on today seemed to last 6-8 or so. I plan to keep a closer eye on it next time I get it to get an accurate time frame though.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Update on timer:

Got Pagen Tiatan Slayer put on book at 11:25am this morning and is gone at 5:40pm. Can not get the slayer back on the book yet due to the "once a day timer". So looks like a 6 hour window or so. I did have to log off for an hour or so.. unsure if that impacted it...

@Kyronix is this working as intended?

Thargor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
hi there , is there a trick to setup pentagram for summoning? i had it done just like the picture here showed and it keeps saying "nothing happens"

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Make sure they are exactly like the picture...sometimes the candles or regs fall in the wrong place...they don't sit EXACT on the points of the star....you can put the regs down first or the candles it doesn't matter but they have to be on the same points.