• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Shattered Obelisk Part 2 - Exotic Treasures

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Larisa submitted a new Article:

The Shattered Obelisk Part 2 - Exotic Treasures

Fiction from uo.com

Hickory Dickory Dock​
By EM Malachi
A small mouse dreamed in a box of yarn by the inn’s hearth. Sherry was enjoying a most satisfying piece of dream gouda and watching a play she had seen so long ago. The chair was built for a child, and one of the actors had been nice enough to loan her a cushion. She was watching a man smash a paste gem with his prop sword when someone sat in the empty seat beside her. She nodded to the man and continued to watch the soliloquy on stage.

After listening for a few moments, the man beside her started talking, “As this is one of the few events I did not witness, I often wonder if the Stranger understood the...
Read more about this article here...

Mikhala99

Visitor
Just found out these must be new maps from one of the three dungeons, Hythloth, Deceit and Destard. Beware dragons were camping the door to Destard on my first visit.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Just found out these must be new maps from one of the three dungeons, Hythloth, Deceit and Destard. Beware dragons were camping the door to Destard on my first visit.
I liked Hythloth... level 1 maps are just as good as 2-5 and are easy to get from gargoyles...

Oh and btw @Mikhala99 that kittie reminds me of my Precious that I had... only she wasn't that precious.