• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Sewer's Overrun

EMCrysania

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"EEEEK!" screamed Maribell the banker assistant, as a larger than average rat scurried nearby.
"Where are all these rats coming from?!"she exclaimed as she clambered up on the counter in the bank.
Hearing her squeals, Alonzo the banker came running from his office.
"Oh my Oh dear!" he said as he saw the creature. "What a big mouse!"
"Mouse? That there ain't no mouse!" said Eric the dock hand."By the look o' that, it be a sewer rat and a biggun to be sure!"
Edging up close to the hissing rat, Eric stopped short."By the virtues! This critter is sickly! Best stay up on yon counter missy, till we can kill it. No tellin's what kinda disease it has. Not with all this trash and filth linin' the streets!"
"A sewer rat? In the Bank?!" Maribell swooned."How on earth..."
"Well now Miss Maribell, ye know how things have been around the cities ..people protestin, shopkeepers at arms, and with no town officials, them sewer workers done joined the protesters. I reckon the Sewer's are backin up now."
" Oh dear oh dear" said Alonzo."What else is down in the sewers?"
"Alligators and big toads of sorts...ye best be careful, they may have gone mad ye know!"said Eric.
"Here let me take care of this here rat."he said.
Taking out his knife, Eric threw it just as the rat charged at him.
As the knife plunged into the crazed Rat, Maribell fainted and dropped to the counter top.
"I'll see if I kin get someone to come take this Rat corpse to the local Vet..see what wrong with it" Eric said." In the mean time, best be careful out in the streets, where there's one, there's more!"

EM EVENT-The Sewer's Overrun

DATE-2/29/12

TIME-7PM PST

MEET-WEST BRIT BANK