• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The seventh char does not receive rewards?

mspossi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello!
My seventh char has not received the gift of twenty-one years; this is normal? :Begging:

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Not every character gets tokens for some reason. I just got through claiming tokens on all shards, all over 30 days, and 4 characters didn't get tokens.

mspossi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not every character gets tokens for some reason. I just got through claiming tokens on all shards, all over 30 days, and 4 characters didn't get tokens.
Ok ! but in my case I have two accounts, one of them has seven char and only six have received the gif; on the other are only 5 and all received the gif

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wait a day and go back to those chars to see if they get them.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
A coupe years ago one of my husbands chars didn't get one on Atlantic
but one of the other chars on the same account got two (on Atlantic)

sometimes there are glitches, but also check to make sure about your item count
also the weight in your backpack, sometimes if my char is too heavy,
I would have to move something before logging out and back in

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I just went through all my characters on all accounts on all shards and all got gifts. It made me realize why I don't have anything in UO, spent all my time building and half building characters and supplies all over the place :dunce:

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Were the Anniversary Gifts extended or do they end today?

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Were the Anniversary Gifts extended or do they end today?
I hope it doesn’t end today I haven’t logged in to get them all yet
Here is what the notes say

• A 21st Anniversary Gift Bag will be given to all veteran characters who are at least 30 days old logging in between Saturday, September 1, 2018 12:01:00 AM GMT-04:00 (ET) and Sunday, November 18, 2018 11:59:00 AM GMT-05:00 (ET).
  • The Gift Bag will contain an anniversary card and token allowing the selection of a brass orrery or telescope. The telescope also includes a copy of Willebrord the Astronomer’s Primer on Britannian Astronomy.
  • Collectibles available from the “Personal Study” of some of Britannia’s most notable characters, with a rare chance from your character’s personal study!
It’s not November yet

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They will still give them out until 30 days from when they started. Which must be the 18th.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A 21st Anniversary Gift Bag will be given to all veteran characters who are at least 30 days old logging in between Saturday, September 1, 2018 12:01:00 AM GMT-04:00 (ET) and Sunday, November 18, 2018 11:59:00 AM GMT-05:00 (ET).
The 18th. they adjusted it in the info. :)

mspossi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hope it doesn’t end today I haven’t logged in to get them all yet
Here is what the notes say

• A 21st Anniversary Gift Bag will be given to all veteran characters who are at least 30 days old logging in between Saturday, September 1, 2018 12:01:00 AM GMT-04:00 (ET) and Sunday, November 18, 2018 11:59:00 AM GMT-05:00 (ET).
  • The Gift Bag will contain an anniversary card and token allowing the selection of a brass orrery or telescope. The telescope also includes a copy of Willebrord the Astronomer’s Primer on Britannian Astronomy.
  • Collectibles available from the “Personal Study” of some of Britannia’s most notable characters, with a rare chance from your character’s personal study!
It’s not November yet
maybe it is one bug