• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) The Settlement of Ta'b'gnom presents "CLUE"

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Date: Saturday, January 29th, 2011 (1/29/11)
Event: Clue!
Time: 9pm EST
Host: Mentiras

The settlement has been made official! We have recieved our banner and are holding opening ceremonies with a game of Clue! For those unfamiliar with the game, it is a murder mystery, players will have to figure out who the murderer is, while said murderer tries and misleads them.

If deemed worthy the mongbat king may even show up... hes always looking for new subjects...

Odin of LS

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think I have already figured out the culprit! I believe it was Ghetto Smurff in the study with the Pixie Swatter!!! :spider:

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Probably Finglonger, I mean, anyone who would kill Santa!?!

Just sayin...

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Probably Finglonger, I mean, anyone who would kill Santa!?!

Just sayin...
It's all about murdering professionally in UO. Few people can accomplish those epic or creative kills that linger in your memory.