• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Senior Citizens of Britannia return

Barefoot Scribe

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We have become a fellowship of ghosts for the most part since the Earth year of 2008. I myself nearly entered the spirit realm two years ago.
It has been rumored that Dark Mauwurf has been seen recently. I was was told of this apparition by Sally Rose, a former resident of Kinship Village who now resides in Siege Perilous. I consulted the seer Felicity Dream about this and she said that it was an omen that his ghost was seen. (Dark Mauwurf and his companions have been dead and laid to rest in the Yew Crypts for many years now. But perhaps there are still some around who remember his little shop on the road from Skara Brea "Ad Ardura per Astra" and even the friendly gent himself.
Sally Rose helped me to find an abandoned keep on the Ice Island and so I returned to my homeland of many years after a long absence. Much to my delight old friends are either still here or in some cases recently returned. The seer is right. And I look forward to meeting some new faces here as well. All in due time.
One thing is for sure, the cold bleak island residence I now occupy is most unsuitable. I am too old and feeble to tolerate the bitter cold and the cost of remodeling this old drafty place is prohibitive.I will begin searching for a more favorable location.
And I am not disbanding our guild in honor of our departed ancestors and with the thought that perhaps some may wish to join in our fellowship in the present age.