• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The .."SELLING FAMINE ALL MY RUBBLE CUZ I WANA GET LOTS OF GOLD OR $$" thread.. (ICQ:6217198)

P

Peddlerpug

Hey sieger's!

Many of you already know im buying ANY and ALL "Rubble" from Rare to absolute JUNK! .... I'll buy it all. And I'll pay well, espcialy if it's in large quantities.

Of course I also pay very well for rare pieces...

I'm also TRADING rare pieces if anyone has double they wana exchange for other rare rubble!!

Contact me anytime with a few details on your "rubble pile" and I'de be happy to send you through an offer. Best way to reach me is <font color="blue">ICQ: 6217198</font> (or post here).

Thanks for supporting the <font color="red">Siege Perilous Museum!</font>

M

majorwoo

I've stashed a few hundred pieces for you. I'll probably be off/on tomorrow (friday) if your about ICQ me.

P

Peddlerpug

<blockquote><hr>

I've stashed a few hundred pieces for you. I'll probably be off/on tomorrow (friday) if your about ICQ me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok great... ICQ me anytime at 6217198. =)