• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Sedona has been found!

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I went to refresh my ships today, and my rune for one of my ships has broken again. Unfortunately for me, I don't remember where in Trammel I left it... So if anyone is out sailing and happens to find a blue Tokuno ship named "Sedona", please let me know the coordinates! :sad3:

Faeryl

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It took a few days... But the Sedona has been found! :)

erreth

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well its now left right in front of my house if your looking for it again!!

Faeryl

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hehe... Yeah, one of my two runes broke again, so I parked it at the nearest land, which I guess was in front of your place :D

I meant to remark a rune and move it sooner, but haven't been home much this weekend :)

S

Silas Grath

I went to refresh my ships today, and my rune for one of my ships has broken again. Unfortunately for me, I don't remember where in Trammel I left it... So if anyone is out sailing and happens to find a blue Tokuno ship named "Sedona", please let me know the coordinates! :sad3:

This gave me such a laugh! I can see myself doing the same thing. I have to say I am glad that you managed to find (and hopefully tame) your ship, and thanks for the smile now that this is all said and done!