• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The secret purpose of the Stuffy Animals

Sam the Scribe

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok I need some help checking this out but I tried a little experiment with these things. For those of you with one account you've probably been frustrated many times when you try and switch characters and are told that you cant, cause another character on the account is online.

Usually I end up re-logging as that char and waiting till manna, etc gets up to 100% then trying again. I'm thinking that these stuffy animals set up that char to log out immediately. I tried it with a character that had just got done fighting. He snuggled his stuffy dwagon, logged out and I was able to immediately re-log into the same account on another character.

Has anyone else tried this? Any confirmations?

Is the secret purpose of the stuffy animals to put one char "to bed" so you can log into another?

** EDIT** ** NEVERMIND ** I was able to repeat this a couple times and got excited and prematurely posted... I've had it fail now too so I was wrong. Sorry. It just kinda made sense... ya know. *sighs*

Safe Travels, Sam

W

Wolfthistle

Hail Sam,

My scribe, Blaze, tested this theory, but to no avail. After battling 1 crystal elemental outside my house she ran inside and logged out. There was still the usual cooldown period before I could summon one of my other Servants.

Sincerely,

Wolfthistle.

G

I'm still trying to figure out the delay on re-use, cos if I've snuggled one char I can't snuggle another, even on another shard! No message, it just doesn't work.

W

Wolfthistle

Hail Petra Fyde,

I was able to snuggle with each character, however, I was only able to do it once per character, regardless of how many stuffy's I was using. Snuggle the dwagon and then can't snuggle the mongbat *like you'd want to snuggle a mongbat

Wolfthistle

G

for some reason i just cant picture all you firce warriors sitting in your house snuggeling stuffies....

but maybe its just me :p

Sam the Scribe

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

...*like you'd want to snuggle a mongbat

[/ QUOTE ]

Mongbats need luvin too! Hmmm.... that's a good idea for a new sig!

*begins sketching a pic of Sam sitting at a table with a Mongbat, pouring a glass of wine* "So how was your day, sweetie?" *Mongbat slurps wine* "Squack!"

W

Wolfthistle

Hail Avenhar,

Yes, that does seem a bit odd doesn't it. Oh well, I guess I'm just not a fierce warrior then

Sincerely,

Wolfthistle

Sam the Scribe

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

for some reason i just cant picture all you firce warriors sitting in your house snuggeling stuffies....

but maybe its just me :p

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I think the stuffy dwagons will be popular... after a long day of being eaten alive in Destard.. you can at least go home and beat the crap outta your stuffy dwagon!

Safe Travels, Sam

W

Wolfthistle

A message from my scribe, Blaze:

Sam,

You leave those cute little stuffy dwagons alone, you big meanie.

*gives Dirty Look*

Blaze

Regards on that message from my scribe.

Sincerely,

Wolfthistle.

G

**is sad** Our lil snuggies only say their individual snuggie stuffy saying once to us and then, they shut down on us, never to speak again. That is like being given a talkin Elmo or Cookie Monster or Chatty cathy doll with the talking pull string, and ya pull the string to make em talk or hug em and they talk only once then, never speak again.

That makes our snuggy stuffys and us too, each soo sad.

Wonder why they only let em talk a msg to us just one time period, and then poof they loose their will to snuggle and speak a msg to us ever again.

G

whew we are lucky to have suck brave souls defending Britannia for us
*cough*

W

Wolfthistle

Hail Sam,

Ah well, we never accused Pug of being the brightest crayon in the box. Sad to see he's come this far and is STILL unable to differentiate between a dragon and a stuffed toy...

Was he sober?

That's ok Pug, we still like you anyway.

Sincerely,

Wolfthistle

I

imported_Lord Kynd

<blockquote><hr>

**is sad** Our lil snuggies only say their individual snuggie stuffy saying once to us and then, they shut down on us, never to speak again. That is like being given a talkin Elmo or Cookie Monster or Chatty cathy doll with the talking pull string, and ya pull the string to make em talk or hug em and they talk only once then, never speak again.

That makes our snuggy stuffys and us too, each soo sad.

Wonder why they only let em talk a msg to us just one time period, and then poof they loose their will to snuggle and speak a msg to us ever again.

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe your pulling the string to hard.