• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The SE Luna Corner IDOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm sure you've all seen it :)
I'd like to get it and create a new ZSA Hall to replace the old Zoo house that recently fell. I'm willing to pay well. :D PM Me if you place it and would like to sell.

M

Mark Knotts

Why a Luna house for a zoo hall? I don't think a Luna house is good for any type of hall really, but that's just my opinion.

A ton of people want that house for their own so good luck :S.

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*waits for Casca to blow up Luna*

`The only thing I like about him!

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Why a Luna house for a zoo hall? I don't think a Luna house is good for any type of hall really, but that's just my opinion.

A ton of people want that house for their own so good luck :S.
It wouldn't be just a 'hall'.

It would feature a complete tamer guide library, t-map and t-location library for hunts. The t-map and location books have already been copied from the old TLT library (with the old errors corrected by a guildie).

Also, it would serve as a vendor area for multiple items being sold for Zoo Donations. Currently, there is one vendor at Anne's that I use to sell scrolls and misc. items. With this house, I'd be able to have several vendors that are organized to sell all the items we get donated to the cause :)

It would also be a site for our raffles, and possibly auctions in the future :)

As far as people wanting it, its my understanding that I can't post rl dollar amounts on here, but I'd be willing to pay alot... and possibly throw in my Luna home as well.

I hope I get it :) Wish me luck :)

R

rajadeah

With all due respect to the zoo, many others will be trying hard to acquire that plot, myself included. Alot of people have been waiting for a large plot to become available for various reasons, each reason just as valid as the next. I'm sure it will be a wild time and a tremendous race to see who actually is able to place; so let the bidding begin.

I, for one, am willing to pay a large amount of UO gold for the place, but I won't use rl cash in order to get it.

Good luck to everyone!

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oh yeah, I'd prefer to pay in a huge amount of gold as well. I'm just preparing for all cases.

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With all due respect to the zoo, many others will be trying hard to acquire that plot, myself included. Alot of people have been waiting for a large plot to become available for various reasons, each reason just as valid as the next. I'm sure it will be a wild time and a tremendous race to see who actually is able to place; so let the bidding begin.

I, for one, am willing to pay a large amount of UO gold for the place, but I won't use rl cash in order to get it.

Good luck to everyone!
You want to use it as good as the other MOP houses are being put to? That's all we need is another wasted plot! PS: nice mustache.

R

rajadeah

You want to use it as good as the other MOP houses are being put to? That's all we need is another wasted plot! PS: nice mustache.

Hmmm yeah 2 vendor shops with a history of being well stocked and no empty vendors unless the owner has a good reason for it being empty, and a museum open to the whole shard. Didnt know that was considered waisted plots?

PS: whats with the mustache dig kid?

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You want to use it as good as the other MOP houses are being put to?
Be nice :p

If I don't get that house, I'm eyeing another great location for the Zoo.

It wouldn't be as prime a vendor location, but I think I may have a neat solution to sell more Zoo items if the large home falls through.

R

rajadeah

I love buying ornys & 17mil per ;*(
Yeah well if it wasnt 17 mill I wouldnt be able to keep it in stock or replace it for stock so in a nutshell a 17 mill orny is better then no orny right?

oh and if I was duping, cheating, scripting like you said I do on icq I wouldnt have to have my prices so high to keep the vendors stocked

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah well if it wasnt 17 mill I wouldnt be able to keep it in stock or replace it for stock so in a nutshell a 17 mill orny is better then no orny right?

oh and if I was duping, cheating, scripting like you said I do on icq I wouldnt have to have my prices so high to keep the vendors stocked
The man has a point, Nys. MOP is the only vendor guild that consistently is stocked and has not been banned.

They have accumulated alot over the years, as I have, and I hate it just as much as they do when people are quick to yell "cheat! hack! exploit!" when you have large sums of gold, items or homes.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
How come you don't use your present Luna house for the Zoo Calina?

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Because my Luna house is for people who couldn't afford Luna vendors. That's why all vendors there are rent-free.

Since it's so small, it would be difficult to do what I'd like to do for the Zoo with it, which is why I'd offer it up to get the larger house. Then, I could still have the rent-free vendors for anyone who wants them *and* have room for the Zoo Vendors, library, auction hall and all that stuff.

It's all about size, really.

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They have accumulated alot over the years, as I have, and I hate it just as much as they do when people are quick to yell "cheat! hack! exploit!" when you have large sums of gold, items or homes.
Not my fault that's the way he feels people see him as. There isn't a single person on this shard I consider wealthy enough to be looked at in any way as 'dupe cheat hack exploit' material.

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How come you don't use your present Luna house for the Zoo Calina?
That would fit a whole 6 people per story and make communication amongst players wonderful.

Although I suppose players could share seats, noone get any ideas though!

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nystul, please relax. I understand alot of people want the house and, from what Buck told me, he simply didn't want people to feel obligated to sell me the house because of the Zoo.

It was not my intention to cause any upset, I just get overexcited about houses, especially when I have some sort of vision for one. I'm one of those people that sit and look at architecture books to get ideas... I know, I'm a loser.

So again, if anyone felt I was trying to coerce them into selling me the house, I apologize. It was not my intent.

R

rajadeah

Apparently me wanting that plot has hit a nerve with many, especially you Nystul, for some odd reason.

If you do not like my prices, or feel that I am doing something illegal, then please do not shop at my vendor houses and please report us. We welcome any investigation. MOP is not a drama guild, for the most part keep to ourselves, we do nothing to cause trouble in the community, give back constantly to the community, and at this point we are done with this thread.

Nystul, we have never had any issues with you, so why you are starting on us today is beyond me. Posting private ICQ messages is a real class act, I must say. Believe what you will, your implication in your response to me says it all. Enough said.

Think of us what you will, we do what we do in this game because we enjoy doing it. We never ever judge anyone based on what they like to do in game, and to be constantly judged on the way we like to play the game is really getting old. Everyone pays their montly fees for their own enjoyment, that is what we also do. We have what we have because we love to hunt, we work hard with our vendor shops and our museum and we take pride in what we do. It gives us a sense of achievement.

As a side note, I really wonder why this thread has been allowed to continue at this point.

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ok, just everyone stop fighting!

Buck, I have no problem with you wanting the plot at all. I think Nystul is just looking to stir the pot.

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Posting private ICQ messages is a real class act, I must say.
Next time don't lie about what "i said" and I wouldn't have to post a "private" icq message.

As a side note, I really wonder why this thread has been allowed to continue at this point.
Because this thread has a mustache, and with a mustache anything is possible.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since some posters can't play nice with others, I think this has gone far enough.
You all know who you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.