• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) The Sanctuary is looking for a few good people!

S

Silas Grath

The Sanctuary is looking for a few fresh faced recruits for weekly hunts and general game play. Currently there are only a few of us playing on this shard. By a few, I mean 3.
All of us recently (within the past 3 months) returned Vets. We are looking for people who would like to go on quests, do dungeons, as well as events. I know that there are alot of new players and returning vets that are coming to Atlantic and are having trouble finding a guild. So instead of running around Haven for days on end, just ICQ me, or talk to any [Sant] member to see about joining up. We are very laid back players, and realize that overall this supposed to be fun!
Peak playing hours are between 9pm - 2am est m-f, and weekends.

My icq is 644816225.

Otherwise I'd love to find a guild that suits what I've stated above! Either way drop me a line. I don't find Mmo's fun when I'm playing solo!