• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Catskills] The Royal Wedding of Merida Douglas to Sir Armand de Romanus

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

OOC:
It is our great honor and pleasure to invite any others from distant lands that wish to join us to celebrate the wedding of the year! Miss Merida Douglas joins our royal family in her marriage to Sir Armand de Romanus on January 4th, 2014 at 8 PM EST.

This is my dear friend Adam's first in game wedding, ever, so we'd love to make it real special or him. He's going through some tough times IRL and this is just our special way of being there for him, so yes... we are going all out.

Merida is Va'lis' daughter and Armand is Pandora's adopted brother and also Marius' son. In character Armand is a Baron of Britain as Marius and Pandora are Count (or Earl) and Countess of Britain --- but more importantly they are also royals of the great cities of Venice and of Rome (of course) back on Earth. In character, we have a portal that connects Umbra to the planet Earth (we use that storyline when we get all busy IRL and have time off --- we just say, "we've been busy on Earth" --- which is the truth!).

I really hope that everyone makes an effort to come and enjoy a great great party!

For those of you with Facebook, you are RSVP here: https://www.facebook.com/events/669406726454120/
For those of you that just need directions to our great city, you can find a detailed map here: http://www.childrenofdarkness.com/territories/vampslair/

Thank you guys for being such a great community, so tight knit and devoted, for us to live our fantasy lives in!!! :)

Last edited:

Armand de Romanus

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
it was beautiful & my first online mmo wedding. ty to all that came, we had so many folks from all over the shards come visit. :)