• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Royal Guard Take Two

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Looks like the Royal Guard is coming back to Baja and there is a new uniform. Black scale dragon armor with shadow gorget, shadow norse helm, regular thigh boots, bardiche and abyssal cloth cloak.

We've got all the ingredients with the exception of the abyssal cloth. I figure we could get by with 150-200 pieces of cloth. If you have any that you would like to sell please let me know. I'd appreciate it.

Also, if you would like to join the guards please see Magrig.

Thank you.

AW

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sluggy and I have abyssal cloth to pass on to you. I spoke to him tonight and if you could text me, I'll text him and we'll figure out a "meet up" time. *curtsey*

J. E. Tamer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
o They're not the royal guard. They're the Town Guards of Britain.
I have two on loan from Britain in Minoc (and in a day or two it will be Chareos who hath them on loan).

o The bardiche must be dyed red with red natural dye.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sluggy and I have abyssal cloth to pass on to you. I spoke to him tonight and if you could text me, I'll text him and we'll figure out a "meet up" time. *curtsey*
Great!

I made 10 sets of the armor last night sans cloaks, sashes and bardiches which I'll drop off at Magrig's guard house in Luna. James, thanks for the info on how to dye the bardiches. I was stumped on that.
We should find out if EM Obsidian is going to do sashes as was done in the past. Maybe we can find out Saturday night at the event.

J. E. Tamer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Leithia said that flame-reward cloth could be used for the sashes.
Flame-reward cloth isn't quite the same color as the natural dye.
Some of use old-timers have a stash of this reward cloth.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yaaaaay!!! Wait... Who am I? What Am I doing here?
I've not a clue. The name seems vaguely familiar but I can't put my finger on it. Oh... waiiiittttt....I just remembered that we saw someone from the good old days the other night. Did we see you in game recently? Your name reflects a snow removal implement?

Thargor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
hi there, got this armor crafted but the color of it is not black, is it something i am doing wrong or does it need to be dyed?
thanx for the info, seems like this the only link i could find to the whole royal guard uniform setup

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Are you using black scales? There are scales that look sorta black but these are true black. If you need some I'd be happy to give you some. Just give me a holler.