• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Return of the Toad Town Auction House & Estate

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Greetings everyone,

Travelers, friends, merchants, and roleplayers, I am proud to invite you to Toad Town once more for a reprised experience at the Toad Town Auction House. As some may already know, I have recently returned to the game after quite some time away and found myself exploring the contents of this game once more. After learning that a friend and fellow Toad founder, Queen Arya was expecting to leave the game, I found myself reflecting on the memories of what was before. In honor of Queen and the history of Toad Town, I decided to purchase the township to keep it intact for the years to come. In doing so, I hope to preserve what history and memories that Queen Arya and others like her have created, not only in Toad Town, but on Atlantic and the surrounding communities.

Some may know who I am, and others not so much. I have been gone, on and off again, for the better part of five years. I left the game to focus on my bachelorette degree at University and, indirectly, explore the real world. On March 13, 2010, Queen Arya and many others, including myself, founded a community outside Luna's northern gates called Toad Town. We established the township under the rule of Queen Dawn and welcomed her majesty to the town during her royal tour of the townships. Our first event was focused on community and at that time, free imbuing, free repairs, and raffles were the mainstream highlights of player ran events. It is this focus that kept Toad Town alive, and thus, gives its members purpose. Queen Arya embodied that quality and that is something I want to extend further for the community.

Thus, I would like to formally announce the reopening of the Toad Town Auction House for Sunday, July 25, 2021 @ 6PM Eastern time

1625738170685.png

I will be taking submissions sometime soon and will have an official thread up before the auction date. If anyone has any questions, I welcome you to ICQ, PM or reach me on discord.
Discord: Alexander of ATL.#6008

The Project

The Toad Town estate is going through some considerable renovations but the town is fully operable and functional. Comprised of currently seven houses, the focus of the township will be reflected in the mission of its past: Community. Something I know to be dear to not only Queen Arya's heart, but mine, too.

The Toad Town Auction House

The Auction House has been present in one form or another since the creation of Toad Town. First under the direction of Yible of Atlantic to its current state, the auction house has had a fluent history of bringing people together. The auction house works in tandem as a tavern to make the guests feel lively! What better way to spend coin than doing so drunk? Featuring lotteries, items catering to new players and veteran players, and mini games for all to enjoy, the auction house is open for business.

1625738403809.png

The Toad Town Merchant Mall

The Merchant Mall will be a location for free vendor rentals and auction safes for the community of Atlantic. It will also provide free transfer services to and from servers (coming soon). While this estate is in current development, it will be a marketing platform for Toad Town and New and Old players.

1625738457278.png

The Toad Town Archives

With a history spanning 11+ years, Toad Town has accumulated a number of relics throughout its years in operations. Ranging from Rare's Festivals to player ran events, the Archives will hold the towns history for all to walk through time and experience the fun and joys that is our past, present, and future.

1625738556128.png

The Toad Town Teleporter Hub

Connecting Toad Town to the many central hubs of Atlantic, the teleporter hub will offer assistance for players when needing to get around. Currently stationed at the hub are teleporters to the Abyss House near the cavern of discarded as well as to the North Harbor Township.

1625738655799.png

The Toad Town New Player Emporium

With more additions later to be added, the new player emporium will be a central hotspot for helping new players. With dye tubs, crafting units and new player guides, the emporium is a work in progress but will hopefully be operable soon.

1625738700407.png

The Toad Town Memorial Park

A simple, yet environmental estate focused on bringing out the beauty of simplicity. The Memorial Park is one of two possible parks in the creation. Relax, talk with friends, and enjoy the simple things in life.

1625738764667.png

The Toad Town Event Center

The event center is all things event-related spanning from a Christmas Palace to a Haunted House. With player events being a staple of community involvement, lookout for adverts summoning all to the Toad Town Event Center!

1625738837019.png

The Future

Toad Town has a history and with it, memories. It also has a future and I welcome everyone to be a part of it. There are big shoes to fill, no doubt, but I hope to bring what I can to see it preserved. This is my proposal to you all, a community of which I am humbly a part of. The Toad Town estate is in development and will be worked on continuously.

*smiles and sips some Toad Town Bog Juice*

See ya soon, my friends!

Last edited:

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
you should get a fermentation barrel and distill some
"Toad Town Bog Juice"
set it to anyone for during the auctions

Best Wishes for Toad Town
I have 100 bottles perfectly preserved and aged for the special occasion :) thank you for the kind words

Really great work @Alexander of ATL. Thank you for preserving this piece of Atlantic history and giving it new life. I look forward to the auctions. Best of luck.
Thank you sir :)

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Well Done and Welcome home my old friend.

*waves the tavern keep over and has him fill a fancy glass with some Good Old Moonglow Red for his old friend, raises his glass in salute and gives you a wink*