• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) THE RETURN OF THE GLORIOUS ZOG EMPEROR! NO MERCY THIS TIME!

T

ThraximusZog

MOMMY WOW! IM A BIG BOY NOW!...etc

right Slownoma?

Hunter plays with barbies, make up and razor blades!

last I heard....part of the Black Guards uniforms if I recall

((also 6 ex B^Gs are now under the rule of my glorious empire that only catters to myself..aka they are my slave soldiers))

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Did you know ZOG spelled backwards is GOZ ??

:popcorn:

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
I totally just derailed this thread. I am sorry Zog and welcome back to Sonoma :)

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
yes....... yes your back..... thats..... well that just great i guess..... *sigh*

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Back again? Will we actually see you this time or are you just back in spirit?

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well now isnt that random.

I think we should leave this up as it has gotten so many replies in such a short time.

BTW Thrax, remember tht one time Cice kiled you? Man that was awesome. You know when you got killed by Cice that you should not be PvPing.

He was one hell of a leader but man that guy sucked at PvP, couldnt hurt a fly.

T

ThraximusZog

Remember when you joined my guild Hunter and I bossed you around like my little shoe shine boy?

good times.

Also I don't recall Cice ever living in any battle against the MIGHTY ZOG EMPIRE!!

p.s. I am back in spirit. ^_^

...Unless you serfs want you're glorious Emperor back so that I may once more rule you like a god!

hmm? *dusts off his **** green Zoggish robe*