• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) The Return Of The Acropolis Live Auction

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Greetings! I will soon be re-opening my live auction hosted on the roof of my in town Luna home on Atlantic, the plan so far is for the auction to be held every other Wednesday, starting March 26, possibly every Wednesday if it gets popular, right now everything is still in preparation stages, at this point almost anything can still be changed, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions or idea's they would like to see implemented into this auction about literally anything, whether it be the day/time it is run, the way the auction area is decorated, a mini game or lottery (if it's a mini game/lottery already used by another auctioneer it will be up to them whether or not they would be ok with it's use, for example the KFC barrel war and Alex's mega money lottery).

This auction is 100% for the community, so the more suggestions and idea's that are given the better! so basically, what would you guys like to see in an auction?

Some General Information About What Is Planned So Far:

1. The auction will be run by me and a partner, possibly 2, both are guild members of mine I trust completely.

2. Although I do trust both possible auction partners completely, I understand others do not know them as well as I do, because of this to ease any fears a potential seller/buyer may have I will be the only one to directly handle the money/items/vendors.

3. The standard 10% auction fee will be charged to enter an item into the auction. so if an item sells for 10 million, the seller receives 9 million, and the auction receives 1 million.

4. The item for sale will be locked down on a table for display, or on a vendor if it is a bag filled with items. I will then say the item's reserve price if it has one, the audience bids on it, when bidding stops, I will say going once, going twice, sold. the item will then be retrieved and placed on a vendor for the winner to purchase it.

5. If someone purposely buys an item off the vendor they did not win, they will be banned from the house. bans could be either temporary or permanent. I really, would hate to permanently ban anyone.

Last edited:

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Day has been changed to Wednesday March 26th at 8 Pm eastern time, many people said they could not attend it on Fridays. if anyone has issues with the 8 Pm that could still possibly be changed.