• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) The Red & Purple 10th Year Anniversary * 30 million gold giveaway! Sept. 17, 2011

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Giving a little love back to Atlantic…

Announcing a very special live event hosted by The Red & Purple celebrating 10 years of operations on the Atlantic shard.

Anyone can play… anyone can win. No super fighters needed… so no endless blood and death. All you will need is the ability to travel around and seek out what will be hidden. It wont even take expert skill and knowledge to be a winner! The 30 million gold… up for grabs, no strings. No cost to enter… it's all FREE.

Details will be withheld until the day of the event to preserve the fun!!! :-D

Event takes place September 17th 2011, Saturday.
Starts @ 8pm EST, event runs exactly 1 hour.

Official event vendor is located at the “First Church of Candy” at the Red & Purple Pixies of the Yew Wood Town. Right next to the Mini Mall.

More news to come!

DeadBob

Ancient Alien
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ConGrats EvilPixieWorks :ten:
You had to put a considerable amount of work into getting to your 10th Anniversary. It's players like you who put the history into UO. Thanks!
And all the best to you in the next 10 tears. :thumbup:

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you, Deadbob. :)

Everyone…

Just some advance notice that there is a possible delay in this event due to the Spring Cleaning 2011 publish pending. When I was making plans, this factor was not in place. I was really hoping it was going live this last weekend, but clearly didn’t. Because we want as many people to take part as possible, if the Cleaning starts on Friday, we MAY delay till next weekend. Nothing is set in stone, but I want to make this possibility public. Still, it may go on as planned… so anyone interested… please keep checking in.

Again… we are still looking at this coming Saturday… the 17th.

Lets hope Spring Cleaning goes sooner, more then later! It's been long enough already.

SunWolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hope the event went well and you and everyone else had fun. Sorry I missed it.

Corpse

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats on 10 long years!
I used to shop R&P every once and a while, way back when. =)