• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Site Feed The really real July fishing contest!

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahem. Right. I want to know why we have fishermen who don’t know what fish can be caught on Siege. I’m not a fisherman. I think I tried it once just before AoS was inflicted on us, and again in 2001 when I tried to learn cooking for some weird reason. So don’t blame me! Unless you like having Crimson Dragons appear on your boat. But when several of you tell me something can’t be caught on Siege, I’m a trusting guy. I take you at your word.

For July, the winner will be whoever drops the largest Stone OR Lantern fish in the mailbox. Anyone who thinks its funny to fill the mailbox with rocks and lanterns, I know where you live.

There. Are you all happy? No? Well, go fishing then! I hear its therapeutic. Geez. Blackthorn save me from manic fishermen!

Continue reading...

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ahem. Right. I want to know why we have fishermen who don’t know what fish can be caught on Siege. I’m not a fisherman. I think I tried it once just before AoS was inflicted on us, and again in 2001 when I tried to learn cooking for some weird reason. So don’t blame me! Unless you like having Crimson Dragons appear on your boat. But when several of you tell me something can’t be caught on Siege, I’m a trusting guy. I take you at your word.

For July, the winner will be whoever drops the largest Stone OR Lantern fish in the mailbox. Anyone who thinks its funny to fill the mailbox with rocks and lanterns, I know where you live.

There. Are you all happy? No? Well, go fishing then! I hear its therapeutic. Geez. Blackthorn save me from manic fishermen!

Continue reading...
HAX!