• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The quest for making all warfork superslayes.**updated**

G

Hi there,

I got the maybe not so brilliant idea of making all warfork superslayers.
The reason of this is that I would like to make a smith/fencer kind of place.
I wouldnt call it a museum because thats for the really addicted rares collectors.

I have now used 50 bronze hammers,2 gold and 2 agapite hammers.
Thats a total off 50x35+2x30+2x25=1860 warforks.

Total made superslayers:
3 Elementals
3 Arachnids
2 Reponds
1 Demon
1 Undead.

Still missing reptile.

Well anyone that have a bunch of bronze hammers for sale on Europa?

Regards
The Scandinavian

G

Aaarg,

well yes I do.
Metall banging is not good for your health I say.

Regards
The Scandinavian

G

Time for an update,

I have now made a total of 2805 warforks from 77 bronze,2 gold and 2 agapite hammers.

I still miss reptile but I have made 17 superslayers.
4 Arachnid
2 Demon
3 Elementals
5 Repond
3 Undead
*sighs*

Anyone that have made a reptile warfork lately?
And anyone that have a pile of bronze runic hammers for sale?

Regards
The Scandinavian

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dang. I have tons of Bronze hammers on Pacific and Napa, but I can't help you on Europa.

I have the same problem making Reptiles. I made one a long time ago on Napa that wasn't very good, and I've never made one on Pacific. Lots of all the others, but not much luck with the Reptile Slayers.

G

mmm,

strange with reptiles.I really hope to make it soon,preferable before I loose my mind completely.If I get desperate enough I maybe even buy from you and transfer to the home of the braves.I will swing 100 bronze hammers even if I manage to get a reptile before that.The question is when to stop and give it in.

Jeremy save me ! !
please.

Regards
The Scandinavian

G

Pretty good fork.

It would look good in my future smith/fencer kind of special place.
(Will not call it a museum)

Regards
The Scandinavian

G

Well,

I have now used 103 Bronze hammers and still havent received any reptile superslayer.

The last 26 hammers only yielded one superslayer ,an undead with sc so Im fairly happy with that one.

I will put down my hammers for awhile because my town smith is nagging me for overtime payment.

Regards
The Scandinavian

G

Tjoohooo,

yesterday I finally managed to make the missing reptile superslayer.

*does the happy dance*

I have used 134 Bronze hammers,2 gold and 2 agapite hammers.
My smith has made a total of 134x35+2x30+2x25=4800 Warforks

*puuh*

Total of properties:134x35x3+2x30x3,5+2x25x4=14070+210+200=14480 properties.

Divide with the total of superslayers made and you get 14480/22=658
I used 658/3x35=658/105=6,3 bronze hammers per superslayer.

Final superslayer score is 22:
4 Arachnid
3 Demon
4 Elementals
6 Repond
4 Undead
1 Reptile

Regards
The Scandinavian

L

Lilac Crypt

Dear gods.. the number of runic hammers used to make so few superslayers...

G

Hmmmm,

If I had known that before I started I maybe would not even try it.

It is always the last one that is boring and hard to make.After I had used only 55 bronze hammers I was convinced that I would make it before I hit 100....

My idea from the beguining was to make my favourite weapons in all superslayers.
Kryss is supposed to be the next one to make but after all the hammers already used I maybe give up before I start.

To keep my sense intact I collect many other type of the warforks instead of mass smelting.
I have now:
all superslayers,
all ordinary slayers without any other special property,
all slayers with FC1 and
all slayers with sc.

Regards
The Scandinavian

I

imported_Kallie Pigeon

much as I like smithing WHOA!!! I don't think I have the time or motivation to do that. You deserve a break. Congratulations

L

Lilac Crypt

I'm still contemplating the amount of ingots required to fill enough bods to get that many runic hammers....

Oh, the pain.

G

Well,

it is a online game after all.
Meaning that I buy them en masses ! ! !

I had a big pile from bods ,I have been a bod runner since day 1,even if Im not that addicted anymore.

BTW I have changed my mind,its no use making krysses because we have already museum superslayers.

Next weapon will be spear or leafblade.

What do you think about that?

Bying bronze hammers on shard of the braves.

Regards
The Scandinavian

G

Thank you,

most of time consuming is to get the bronze hammers and smelt the unwanted warforks.
If I have all the hammers prepared it would be rather fast to make all the warforks.

I always burn at least 5 hammers at one session mostly more like 10-20 hammers.

Regards
The Scandinavian

L

Lilac Crypt

At least you buy them.. that eases my mind a little.

So what is the going rate for bronze hammers nowadays, so I can accurately define if you are crazy or not?

G

Maybe I shouldnt reveal that but anyway.

I buy bronze hammers at 30k-55k.
Not that incredible expensive I think.

What shard are you playing mi lady?

Regards
The Scandinavian

L

Lilac Crypt

Lake Superior.

I have yet to actually buy a hammer of any sort, since there honestly isn't a weapon I can craft for my characters that will be worth it.

The smith has two looted weapons that far outstrip anything she can make.. no need there.

The archer.. eh.

The tamer.. nah.

The fencer has a blackthorn's kryss firmly in hand.. and my smith can't beat that one.

The mage.. nope.

The two-handed bushido macer.. really needs a staff weapon, since war hammers are so everloving slow that it would take an insanely high runic hammer to make one that's usable.

The swordsman got retired to tailoring.

I'm now reduced to making weapons for friends, and hoping to get something they need. Thus why I was curious about how much certain hammers would be worth.

G

Hi again,

it is actually possible to make decent weapons with Bronze hammers.
Bronze hammers has 3 properties BUT you get 40 DI for free and that is really goodie.

Kryss has no need for ssi so you could get this weapon for instance.
Hit Fireball 32
Hit Lower Defense 32
Hit Lower attack 32
DI 40

I would say that above wep is good enough for pvp.
Maybe you want FC instead of lower attack.
How often do you get that kind of lot, I never get any decent lot.

Ofcourse I do know that you know all this already, Im saying this because maybe there are some new smiths out there that have heard all this smith suxxor talk, so maybe they do not really know what is possible to make.

Bronze 35k-55k
Gold 800k-1200k
Agapite 2.6M-4.6M
Verite 16M-20M
Valorite yeaah right. ( Maybe 35M-40M )

And the reason I wanted to know your shard is that if I ever will transfer from LS to Europa I want something from you ! !

I want a full plate set made from your main smith with Verite ingots.

Setnaffa if you read this the same goes for you,except that I want your set to be in Valorite.

I will make a seperate thread for this.

Regards
The Scandinavian

L

Lilac Crypt

Verite plate? Someone wants verite PLATE!!!

Mercy sakes.. I will start creating sets and leaving them out on the lawn if anyone will wear them.

Woo hoo, hooooooop de doooo!!

*does the "I'm gonna make some aaaarmor dance."*

Nanners to you naysayers!

L

Lilac Crypt

Had to log in my smith to finish my post.. the weapon she has in hand is a mace.

Hit stamina leech 42%
Hit harm 44%
Hit lower defense 30%
Swing speed increase 30%
Damage increase 50%

It's by no means the be all and end all of pvp weapons, but my smith can't make it. Depresses her no end, but then again, she still owns it.

G

Hua,

that was a real moffo weapon,would need a verite hammer to make that.
You are right,chance of making that is lower than slim.

Its not like I will wear the plate set, it will be displayed between the Coal set and the Phoenix set...nice huh?

Regards
The Scandinavian

J

jsluvtm

I am trying to make slayer katana's for my swords char. can you help me on how to do it and get the specail properity's. I have a friend that has a golden katana dragon slayer with mana and life leech how do I do it? Will you please help me.

I

imported_Kallie Pigeon

<blockquote><hr>

I am trying to make slayer katana's for my swords char. can you help me on how to do it and get the specail properity's. I have a friend that has a golden katana dragon slayer with mana and life leech how do I do it? Will you please help me.

[/ QUOTE ]

you need to get runic hammers which can be bought from other players or aquired through the Bulk Order Deed system. Then you make lots of katanas and some of them will be slayers and eventually you will get the slayer you want. Check the FAQ at the top of the forum.

G

Hi there,

unfortunetely it is totally random what properties you will get.
You need to make your weapons with a runic hammer.

You get runic hammers as rewards for completed BOD or you can buy the runic hammers from other players.

Regards
The Scandinavian