• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Quest for Lefty's Peg Leg

EM Mystique

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
The Quest for Lefty’s Peg Leg
“The Fisher King’s Pirate Gala”

The Fisher King demands, oh we do mean cordially invites ye to a grand Gala of sinister proportions. In that we do mean it will be fun and death for all!
The catch says ye?? What would be the catch? You do mean the Catch of the Day of course. That would be the halibut.
Ooh You mean The Catch! Yes, yes but of course. The Catch is that ye need find Lefty’s Peg Leg first! *hearty laugh*

Flo in Buc’s Den, a right nice li’l lady with a bit of a temper and an odd sense of funny, may be able to assist ye in your … Quest! *more laughter*
Meet her at the Tavern in Buc’s Den at 7pm PST on April first. Maybe ask Rose Blaque to join ya, there may not be quite as much trouble that way! *hearty uncontrolled laughter*

L

Lost-Soul

Are we required to have the high-seas expansion for this event. Please let me know so I don't waste my time if it is needed.