• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) The Pumpkin Kings Kandy Korn Keep - Haunted House Maze Presented By Toad Town

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Greetings Victims...err.. I mean Citizens of Britannia.....

Halloween Night is approaching and I shall consume full form and take over the world. I shall wake the undead and they will tear at your flesh inch by inch. You pathetic humans think Minax is a problem... wait until you feel my wrath!!! Last year I was defeated... but I hear he died in a horrible encounter with Exodus.

*Evil Laugh*

I dare anyone to come confront me. My time of rest will be over... I'll enjoy the show. Prepare yourself.... soon the dead will walk the earth as we have suffered enough. The living shall pay!!!!

Come stop the dreaded Pumpkin King before it's to late... or we all are doomed!!!

When: Halloween Night, October 31rst, Thursday.
Time: 8:30PM Eastern - Midnight

And yes... there are prizes for those who reached the end... :)

Haunted House1.JPG

Haunted House2.JPG

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Starts tonight at 8:30PM!

Runes will be placed throughout Luna, Brit, and new haven!!

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks everyone for attending and I am once again sorry for the little house-error lololol