• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] "The Prisoner's Journal"

S

siyeng0

Hello. I was going through my collection of useless things when I found a blessed purple book labelled "The Prisoner's Journal." I don't remember where it came from or how I got it - I think someone was throwing it away. I've never seen a blessed book before and was wondering if anybody could tell me what it is, and whether it's worth anything.

I also found a "Quill of Justice," an "icy heart," "a small section of an obsidian statue" and a few [practice weapons]. I haven't seen any of these before - although my shard, Oceania, has rare-collectors that mostly keep to themselves, the museum owners aside - and I'm curious as to whether they're rare, or just things that nobody else could be bothered keeping! :)

And finally - someone once mentioned to me that scattered hay was worth a lot of money. I was sceptical. Is this a dastardly lie?

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Quill of Justice and the Prisoner's Journal from the Candle of Love event, and yes, are sought after

icy heart is from one of the dungeons, not rare (Prism of Light dungeon, maybe?)

the practice weapons will sell to the right buyer, need to find someone collecting them (post elsewhere on this forum giving the rarity of them)

the hay still spawns, but if you have thinly scattered hay, yes, that's worth more

S

siyeng0

Quill of Justice and the Prisoner's Journal from the Candle of Love event, and yes, are sought after

icy heart is from one of the dungeons, not rare (Prism of Light dungeon, maybe?)

the practice weapons will sell to the right buyer, need to find someone collecting them (post elsewhere on this forum giving the rarity of them)

the hay still spawns, but if you have thinly scattered hay, yes, that's worth more

1) Oh, wonderful! I honestly thought they were just simple quest items, or possibly newbie items; I was two steps away from just tossing them. Would you be able to give me a rough estimate as to how much they sell for?

2) *weeps*

3) Okay, I'll target my aggressive marketing campaigns at collectors of practice weapons. *sets to work drafting billboards*

4) *weeps some more*

Thankyou for your help!