• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The post count bus is MIA. (or MIForum)

L

lupushor

Is there any ETA for the post counts?

I noticed nobody else made any complaint about it, so maybe I missed some announcement or something...

I do enjoy my little "addiction meter" so I hope it will make it safely here.

In case it will just be impossible to import it here I won't feel it's the end of the world as everyone would start from scratch. I would just like to know if that's the case as I might decide to start a new profile as well.

Thanx. :rolleyes:

Kas Althume

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You have 441 Posts. Click your name and see yourself. They are all there.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
I just checked the old forums. Your post count seems ok. :)

Kas Althume

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hehe Syrus, you been playing with the titles again? I just switched from visitor to adventurer and then back to visitor and now I' a stratics legend. ;)

Keep in mind that the XenForo counts all trophy points together. My current points are 91xx instead of the 3000 for my 3100 posts.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Oi...*sigh* Back to the drawing board.

Warpig Inc

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The post count doesn't need to be in the face of others. More so without no way know what posters actually have an active UO account.

L

lupushor

Yeah, I was a Visitor when I wrote this thread :) (1.56pm my time)
I am back to Seasoned Veteran now, thank you very much. (received vet trophy at 3.03pm)