• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Poe versus Petey August Tamer Challenge (non-aggressive 1-slotter training)

Phantasmagorian

Sage
Supporter
Hello all tamers! Let's do monthly challenges with the new taming system! :D I've got a challenge for the month of August for ya: pick two one-slotters to train as much as you can into something awesome, funny, bizarre. The maximum of entries is two (You can train 10 of them, but you can only bring 2 in the end, and in case of any tournament, only enter with one).

I started out with a raven and chicken, named Poe and Petey respectively. I therefore hereby dub this challenge the The Poe versus Petey August Challenge.The goal is to have them advance as much as possible. At the end of the month we can have them fight each other - but the goal is not necessarily to make the strongest one-slotter and win battles. It's just to have fun with crazy creations. Rules for the pet: it has to be a one-slotter (not one that is sometimes a two-slotter) and it has to be a non-aggressive one: chickens, dogs, magpies, cats, pigs, etc.

Post your end result in this thread. I am on Atlantic, buy feel free to host all the crazy buffed up one-slotters on your shard by the end of the month. The pet has to be ready on the 31st of August. Enjoy!

Attachments