• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) The Pirate Life (ARRR)

Dacatge

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Ahoy!!! Fair people of Sosaria. Tired of the same old grind. Want some adventure in your life. Maybe sail the high seas, raid and plunder other adventures. Possibly you aim to be a master cut purse. We Pirates of Prepare to be Boarded (ARRR) well gladly welcome you to our band of pirates. Seek Out Arrr for your swashbuckling adventures.

Guild Facts
Factons - Circle Of Mages [YARR]
Also have non faction guild is [ARRR]
PVM - YES
PVP - YES (not req)
PK - YES (not req)
Crafting - YES

Contact one of our Captains: Parium the Black, Kaisa, Captain Sureno, Grace

Last edited:

Pirate Roberts

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wonder if an alliance would be of interest to your band of sea fairing brigands. I've been tending to the sails by myself for ages. Parle?

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Be careful, theres at least one sea pirate that would just as soon sink ya as speak to ya :)

Dacatge

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I wonder if an alliance would be of interest to your band of sea fairing brigands. I've been tending to the sails by myself for ages. Parle?

Roberts. we can have a sit down at a pub and discuss an alliance. Please seek me in game
Sureno

Last edited:

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dont Sweat Garth to much his boat goes under and he runs as fast as he can LoL

Ans who asked to Consenual PvP on Siege if you are on the water and i want to sink you I will, ARGH.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dont Sweat Garth to much his boat goes under and he runs as fast as he can LoL

Ans who asked to Consenual PvP on Siege if you are on the water and i want to sink you I will, ARGH.
That was you ? Well done, even though I was alone and you had a partner, and 2 Greaters. oh, and I had a beetle full of stuff :p

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
didnt attack you attacked your boat :sad3: we will cross tides again I am sure ARRGGHHHH:scholar:

Dacatge

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
oh it seems we have some sea goers. this is good to hear. hope to meet ya on the high seas. hmmm two gd's shoud be interstin

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I always thought some sea battling would be fun.

Touzoko

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am not a pvp'er, tho I'm training those skills. Yet I have enjoyed and felt quite at home here in Arrr, more than in any other guild Ive been in. Any rogues, crafters, in deed any templates at all, please consider this guild. It is accepting and respectful and considerate and attentive for each and every member and template.

Rizarium

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahoy!!! Fair people of Sosaria. Tired of the same old grind. Want some adventure in your life. Maybe sail the high seas, raid and plunder other adventures. Possibly you aim to be a master cut purse. We Pirates of Prepare to be Boarded (ARRR) well gladly welcome you to our band of pirates. Seek Out Arrr for your swashbuckling adventures.

Guild Facts
Factons - Followers of Minax
PVM - YES
PVP - YES (not req)
PK - YES (not req)
Crafting - YES

Captain Sureno

BUMP *There is a faction and a non-faction guild*

DeadBob

Ancient Alien
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
IT'S EASIER THAN EVER
We now get free heavy powder charges from the ship's painting in the Kings Collection, and making cannons & cannon balls are easy enough. Matches & swabs & ramrods are free for the looting. The last remaining difficulty is in making or acquiring fuse cords. But if y'can get those, High Seas is a blast!

And am I the only one who thinks that scuttled NPC ships now give more loot? My last few sorties have paid for the cost of scuttling the ships! It did not use to be this way.

Last edited:

Dacatge

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Aye some of us havent got the kings collection yet but we working on it. also deadbob yes they do give enuf loot to pay for costs thats why it is worth it to scuttle npc an npc pirates. makes the high seas fun

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron

Guild Facts
Factons - Circle Of Mages
Also have non faction guild
PVM - YES
PVP - YES (not req)
PK - YES (not req)
Crafting - YES

Can I copy this to an ingame book for NEW2 houses?

Chrysallis

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes Arrr is most accepting of different play styles, even my own. ....*smirks and walks off whistling*

Chrysallis

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*blows a kiss over her shoulder to Victim laughs softly then whispers* You know that you will always be my favorite......

Last edited:

Hattori Hanzo

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*blows a kiss over her shoulder to Victim laughs softly then whispers* You know that you will always be my favorite......
It is this kind of perverse lifestyle that makes the pirates of ARRR the scourge of our lands. If I were not a devotee of the righteous TNT life, I too might consider the temptations offered by these mangy scoundrels.

Chrysallis

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tsk Tsk Hattori no need to be jealous. I might have a kiss for you as well my friend. *gives him a wink coupled with a smirk and continued her stroll along the beach*