• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The PERVerts have came to Origin :)

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I forgot how much I enjoyed playing on Origin! Some of you know me from Siege and Legends. I run the PERV and ZOOG guilds yes primarily just myself and a couple of other folks, I won't out the other two PERVerts. The whole PERV guild thing is just in fun and a bit of twisted RP nothing dirty or too twisted though.

I primarily play on Siege but do spend a good bit of time on prodo shards. I came back to Origin to play with the taming and realized I had left some decent characters behind here on some obscure accounts from back when Origin first opened and a brief stint around 6 years ago. I ended up over the last week deciding that after transfers opened up that I was going to move the bulk of my Atlantic characters here.

So over the last week between dinking with taming and farming miasma and the fairy dragons, I made enough gold to start setting up the PERV house network here on Origin. One might say Origin is now infested with PERVERTS. Same as on Siege and Legends my houses are pretty much in decent resource farming locations and public. Feel free to use any of them (the Tsuki Garden house is particularly useful in training up pets in the new system) There are tele tiles in my house just outside the East Zento city gates, I have not had time to make enough gate scrolls to make them public but the runes on top of each tile gets you there. I realize hubs are not as important on prodo as they are on Siege but can still be handy.

Anyway I am looking forward to being a part of the Origin Community again atleast a couple of hours per week through the summer and more in the fall.

zoggins

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back! If you need anything just holler.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh great, now i have to PERV it up on Origin too . . .
At least I didn't put a PERV house next door to Lola's This time ;) Usual houses I place when I infest a shard... Ants, Wolfs, Wind on the fel side, Castle is the last one at the tip of the trinsic swamp, orc mine tram and fel, the Pirate house SW Zento and a little mini Ghetto outside the East Zento gates :) You guys getting hammered with these storms down there?

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I also now know where the 30 raised beds I couldn't find on Legends or Atlantic got left! Sitting in the Tyrath on Origins bank box!

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
At least I didn't put a PERV house next door to Lola's This time ;) Usual houses I place when I infest a shard... Ants, Wolfs, Wind on the fel side, Castle is the last one at the tip of the trinsic swamp, orc mine tram and fel, the Pirate house SW Zento and a little mini Ghetto outside the East Zento gates :) You guys getting hammered with these storms down there?
it is supposed to hit us tonight, but i am hoping it misses us. i really don't need to be up all night dealing with storm damages since i was in NC all weekend for my Grandma's 97th Birthday.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Glad to have you here Tyrath, hope to see you around BOTH shards ;)

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it is supposed to hit us tonight, but i am hoping it misses us. i really don't need to be up all night dealing with storm damages since i was in NC all weekend for my Grandma's 97th Birthday.
We are over 12" of rain since Friday afternoon....... but you can see my pic of my road on FB :) Not shaping up to be a good year for the farm! But better than last year since errrr I am not dying anymore :) And those heavy loss Phat Income Tax returns are not all bad. Had no idea that between myself and Dee that we pay in basically a national median income in our taxes.... Call me a Donald Trump got everything we paid in back and still had $50,000+ in losses to carry forward 10k per year over the next 5 years.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i was looking at those already, my thoughts and prayers are with you and Dee.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So if someone doesn't know what we are talking about..... That is looking down my driveway to where it Ts with the road. The road and the driveway are basically fast flowing creeks atm.

DSC00414.JPG

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i was looking at those already, my thoughts and prayers are with you and Dee.
So now that I have some decent characters built up on Origin Mainly of the Tamer, Mystic, Fisherman, mage variety and working on a weaver...... What are we going to hunt here?

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
NOT ME I HOPE! ;)

Hope the farm is doing alright...it's pretty flooded where I am too..lotta farm fields with ponds in them that I don't think are supposed to be there! Good for growing season if it dries up enough though. We had a pretty rainy April/May last year and my Dad had a bumper crop of tomatoes he canned like 47 jars of tomato sauce!

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is a pretty durable piece of land and will dry out :) Someday........ But this sopping wet has given me the opportunity to move all of my Legends houses except my castle to Origin and Really put the PERV infestation on the East Side of Zento. I Do feel Sorry for the few folks that had nice houses where I am building the new Zento Ghetto :)

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Hey, out of all the hubs on Siege, your Zento hub and Kelmo's Umbra hub are the ones I use the most...I LOVE your Zento hub, as you well know ;)

House is lookin good Tyrath!

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey, out of all the hubs on Siege, your Zento hub and Kelmo's Umbra hub are the ones I use the most...I LOVE your Zento hub, as you well know ;)

House is lookin good Tyrath!
LOL I Kelmos and Bay Dolls more than my own. I did add more noise makers for you :)

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here is my Main Origin house errr BTW I am slowly infesting Zento. It almost looks like people live there now :) Yes I had to break down and grab a set of shard shield to and from ATL. :)

Origin Zento Main.jpg

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PERVerted Plants across the street from the main. You know I am planning on staying on a shard for a while when I devote two 18x18s to raised beds :)

Origin Zento gardem.jpg

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And now I am starting on placing the houses on the South Side, So far I have 7 around Zento and can place 9 more but I have to farm a lot of gold at an average of 450k per house :0)

Origin Zento south gate.jpg

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
LOL well you know if you need anything all ya gotta do is ask ;)

Love the noises you know! :heart: