• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) The Perilous Inquirer - Ninth Issue

DeadBob

Ancient Alien
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Perilous Inquirer V1,9
Vol. 1, Ninth Issue
August 30, 2013

BLACKTHORN SPIES ON CITIZENS
According to documents leaked by Ysebella Damours and published by a French newspaper, King Blackthorn has been eavesdropping on the general chat channel.
Confronted with this evidence, the King stuck to his talking points. "I'm not French! I hate factions! And, yes, that's my grave at my Castle but I'm NOT a zombie!"

BOOMERS BALL
A bang up time was had by all
At the Boomer's Ball in Ladra's Hall.
The best laid traps for women & men,
Concealed the prizes & danger within
Exploding crates in Ladra's Hall.

Along came Blade Runner, Parker Swiftness & Tick,
Looking for crates with a candlestick,
While Kelmo, Liandra, Hoffs and Dark Star
Counted the booms from the upstairs bar.

The guests agreed this was indeed the best Siege fest
In many a year. Though some did fear the reds' unrest,
Death was but a death robe quest.
Katt won that.

YOUR PIXEL CRUSH
- Interviewed by Katt (12 yrs old)
Your Pixel Crush, 32, began playing UO 8 years ago. It took her husband 7 years to get her to play. She finally decided to play the game so she could play with her husband. She says I'll try anything once, but if I like it alot I'll try it again.
But what I really like is crafting, dungeon crawling and tmap hunting with a side of roleplay.
"I have been a gamer girl always even in high school," says Pixel Crush.
"P.S. Aside from PKrs killing people, they are kind of nice," says Pixel Crush.

STUDY: 95% OF PKs DON'T CLEAN THEIR WEAPONS
This reporter, while observing PKs immediately after a kill, found 95 percent not using a cleanser, not scrubbing for the recommended 20 seconds, or not washing at all.
"<expletive deleted> off," said BlOoDlUsT. "I usually wash my blade unless someone's still trying to kill me."

UPCOMING EVENTS
NBT is working on a Scavenger Hunt.
Ilexia may be planning a Treasure Hunt.
PLANNING AN EVENT?
Others might like to assist you. Tell us & we'll help spread the word.

VENDOR PLAZA (Adv)
New vendor house out the Luna south gate; at the 3rd house on your left, turn left to the 2nd house behind the Inquirer, at 82N,20W.
Fresh Stock *Imbued Gear * Filled Spell Books * Pots * LRC Suits * Gate Scrolls * Arties * Furnishings * Plants & Seeds & More!

The Perilous Inquirer
3rd house on left out the Luna south gate.
News & Booze! Free current issues are on the "News" steward; Free named liquors are on the "Booze" steward. Back copies are free on the shop named, "Siege Droppings."
Reporter: Kattasrophe
Writers wanted! Submission guidelines are posted on the bulletin board.

~sine die~

Last edited: