• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) The Perilous Inquirer - 46th Issue

DeadBob

Ancient Alien
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Perilous Inquirer
Vol 1, 46th Issue
May 16, 2014

GM HERDER
STARTS NEW GUILD

"I'm pretty sure I'm carrying out God's will," Hand Of Doom explained, "All God's creatures are flocking to me. I call the guild, M.I.N.E."
"And that stands for?" I asked.
"Mine."
"Um, OK, does your guild do anything? Events, maybe?"
"Sure. We do Slow Bar-B-Ques - that's where I BBQ the slower critters. Then there's Mating Season. I get to watch that."
"OoKaay. Thanks & goodbye."

HOUSE HIDER RANTS
ON BANK SITTERS

"Why do they even log on? They never go anywhere," Moon Dock points out. "They're afraid to leave the guard zone, so they never hunt or quest or explore.
They might just as well, you know, stay at home."

HOROSCOPE
Taurus Apr 20 - May 20
Your love of sports & physical activity will not go unrewarded: You'll soon become the only person ever to compete in the Olympics, the Paralympics, and the Special Olympics.

TRIVIA MONK
To receive a prize, be the first to go to the Trivia Monk on our steps & answer this question:
"Name the moongate nearest to Gwenno's memorial."

JACK CORDWOOD, BOWYER
Jack showed up late in Elk hunting camp this year. Asked why, he explained. "The wife didn't want me to go. That made me sulk around the house feeling really low until my wife finally took notice. She disappeared into the bedroom and waltzed out a few minutes later wearing the smallest negligee I’ve ever seen.
Then she explained that she felt bad that I couldn’t go elk hunting and suggested that I tie her up and do anything I wanted."
Buy Jack Cordwood Bows! Archery In Action!

PROMOTE!
Let us help promote your vendor or event with an ad or notice in the weekly paper. Leave a message for me here (keep, it short), or drop a book with a one page ad in our mailbox at the Perilous Inquirer. The deadline for submissions is Wednesday for the issue that comes out Friday.

The Perilous Inquirer
Vol. 1, 46th Issue
3rd house on left out the Luna south gate.
News & Booze!
Free current issues are on the "News" steward.
Free named liquors are on the "Booze" steward.
Back copies are free on the shop named, "Siege Droppings."
Submission guidelines are posted on the bulletin board.
Ace Reporter: Governor Lady Kattasrophe
Purveyor of Red Leaves: Dionysis
Deliveries: Doug The Fugitive

~sine die~
:shots:

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PERSONALS
Non-SWM seeks minion for shenanigans and hijinx. Must enjoy monochrome and long, moonlit walks to the healer by the beach. Not looking for a committed reminionship, let's just go out there and have some fun.

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PERSONALS
Non-SWM seeks minion for shenanigans and hijinx. Must enjoy monochrome and long, moonlit walks to the healer by the beach. Not looking for a committed reminionship, let's just go out there and have some fun.
Ok, so what exactly would I be buying into, answering this ad.... Could you take a sec and describe what a "non-swm" is EXACTLY?
Are you an SWF or is some other odd abbreviation ?
Oh, and monochrome isn't all that exciting to me...
Just sayin..

Last edited:

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
... "I'm pretty sure I'm carrying out God's will," Hand Of Doom explained, .... Then there's Mating Season. I get to watch that."...
He/she has no time for mating... Too busy killing (and being killed) to bother....

I love the drama of it all.... :rolleyes:

Last edited: