• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) The Perilous Inquirer - 39th Issue

DeadBob

Ancient Alien
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Perilous Inquirer
Vol 1, 39th Issue
March 28, 2014

GET ON THE GYPSY WAGON!
- By Lady Kattasrophe
There has been much talk on Stratics about the creation of the Gypsy Wagon. Two years ago, a person by the name of Old Gypsy on her Stratics account came up with the idea herself.
This is the starting of it. On June 17, 2012, Old Gypsy said, "OK, it is after 2:AM and the idea may be the result of sleep deprivation, but I'm posting it anyway. Since we already have Gypsy Wagons in UO (and they have a very small footprint) I think it would be a really nice optional addition for players. To keep it from being a problem for anyone, there would have to be restrictions." This is only one paragraph of her remarkable idea that sparked the interest of over 3,000 and there is surely many more to come.
What does this have to do with anything? You might say we need to show people what we think of this amazing idea. There are already 214 messages on the page. Let's show them how much we care!
Thread: "Gypsy wagons for players"
http://stratics.com/community/forums/uhall.35/

HOROSCOPE
Aries Mar 21 - Apr 19
Tiny drops of super glue on your keyboard will mean you spend the weekend unable to scratch yourself.

TRIVIA MONK
To receive a prize, be the first to go to the Trivia Monk on our steps & answer this question:
"Where is Mickey Mouse?"
One of Richard Garriott's programmers once drew Disney characters into Ultima art work. Garriott ordered him to take them out. The programmer left in a Mickey Mouse, giving the finger. UO copied the artwork over to our MMO. That old Mickey is still here.
Where is it?

OTG COMES TO UO
The Off-The-Grid movement sweeping the nation has come to UO. "People don't want to be spied on and Siege is a natural for OTG'rs," (pronounced 'Ott-gerrs') says spokes person, Survival Sue, "Because most people here already live hidden lifestyles, all we have to do is move 'em into the Colony."
"Colony? Where's that?"
"Sorry," and from her covetous smile I suddenly recognized that I was really talking to Lladra. "The Colony is off limits to all but members." She added sweetly, "Of course if you're interested, and have your credit card handy...."

MUSEUM OF PLAYERS
The Siege Perilous Museum Of Players is accepting exhibits. Give an item or a book or a statue with your character's name on it to Kattasrophe or to Victoria, or drop it into the mailbox at the Perilous Inquirer. Your named items will be used to create your exhibit.
The Museum Of Players is open to all Siege players. Visit it today: Out the Luna South gate, past the bridge, on the left across from the Brigand camp.

The Perilous Inquirer
Vol. 1, 39th Issue
3rd house on left out the Luna south gate.
News & Booze! Free current issues are on the "News" steward. Free named liquors are on the "Booze" steward. Back copies are
free on the shop named, "Siege Droppings." Submission guidelines are posted on the bulletin board.
Ace Reporter: Governor Lady Kattasrophe
Deliveries: Doug The Fugitive

~sine die~
:tinhat:

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Hmm... *considers writing a cranky old man letter to the editor* ;)

Blaeke

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
("Sorry," and from her covetous smile I suddenly recognized that I was really talking to Lladra.)

ROFLMAO!!!! Deadbob you never cease to crack me up! :beer: