• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

the past

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
chiara , sir kindsoul, ellis, dante, minuet, angelica , crendel , jc penny ,alien chopper , elbryan uthdore, and everyone else that i have met in the past , i really miss all of you the game isnt the same weve lost a few brothers and sisters and it will never change . but only time will tell .

i miss you guys and where ever and what ever your doing may god bless you and be with you always
hugs

F

five oclock

aye kindsoul..I miss my soul playing bard...I been wondering what happened to him. :D

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i misses u too tedley.... but you never remember me.....

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol i havent loged on uo more than 10 minutes in over 9 months...

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have and had so many friends leave , i miss them all even if i havent listed them and ill miss them all for a long time to come