• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] The opening of Paradis and The Fish tank

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Well after a short 3 years I have finally opened my three Atlantic museums in Luna. I know all of you have silently wondered what could be going on in there for such a long time ;) . There has been an amazing amount of work done and a lot of searching for the perfect rares and items to go with the themes and the decor. With almost 600 rares and 50 uniques I am over joyed with the results and I hope that you all like it as much as I do. Preservation of the game and the items associated with it mean a lot to me, as this game was a huge part of my younger years and now moving into the middle of my life. I really appreciate all of the friends and acquaintances that I have made over the years, and the willingness to work deals and trades to get the items. I also would like to thank @Laina and @Dixie chessy/legends for all of their hard work and designs of the houses, it it genuinely appreciated. So without further ado, Welcome to Paradis and The Fish tank!

PS The Paradis houses are meant to be viewed from the West house first, basement tele is in the SE corner where the sparkle is. From there work your way up to the roof where there is a "bridge" connecting the two houses. Take your time and look everywhere, as stuff isn't always in plain sight. Also, please leave comments on the board on the front of the East house.

PSS The roof to the fish tank is hidden in a little alcove across from the white box on the bottom floor.

Last edited:

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
What an absolutely incredible work of art you have constructed! Really great houses with amazing rares and unique items... and all put together so well to create a wonderful scene.

Extremely impressive job and contribution to the community. Strong recommendations to anyone who hasn't seen the houses yet to pay a visit.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What’s the cords for this house
Ty

spitfyre of C@K

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
its such a wonderful view. they blend so well together, the hidden items all over of history are just amazing. you both have outdone yourselves and thank you for allowing viewing of your treasured items.