• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The only vet reward I want

P

Phoenix

A old time shard silver swords people gathering in the bone knights room mages being able to be mages macers being macers sword axers doing the same not all those mods just simple old fashoned uo.

Raina

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A old time shard silver swords people gathering in the bone knights room mages being able to be mages macers being macers sword axers doing the same not all those mods just simple old fashoned uo.
That's more than a Vet Reward, that's kinda like... a real UO....

I'd just be happy with an Armor Dye Tub after 10 years...

~Rai

A

Azureal

Oh god. Damn you and your reminiscence.

*wipes away a tear*

D

Desolation87

I'm pretty sure I speak English, but for some reason, this makes no sence to me.....