• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] The one that got away...

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Heck man, I see the problem.. Ye needs a bigger boat!!

*passes the hat around for folks to contribute to the Get Startle a Sloop Fund*

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Arrg... That there's me pure fishin rig... Had her for so long now, can't remember when I didn't... Now my cousin Frost there, he's got one of them high-fallutin seventybillionsomeodd galleeoonns... Oh he's the big shot, he be... But I remind him - frequently how I can ALWAYS find a parking spot.... He say he "likes" ta park out and send his rowinthing in.... Well, I'll keep mine, thank ye...
:gee:

Last edited:

startle

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Besides, fishin' off the side of one of those high-fallutin seventybillionsomeodd galleeoonns is like takin a shower with a raincoat on.... Ya missin all the fun!
:gee:

Last edited:

startle

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Makes me think about how people fished for thousand's of years before "outboard" engines (or any engines for that matter)... All fishing was done from a "sail" boat....;)