• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

the one person

B

btyson2121

who made uo stratics worth reading in the morning with my cup of joe, is gone.

and made internet radio worth listening.

this place has not been the same since that person stopped posting here, been dead.

and internet/uoradio has not been the same

i am anti troll so take whatever guess yu guys want as to whom i am speaking.

anyway, back to disneyland, just thought i would post my feelings.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
who made uo stratics worth reading in the morning with my cup of joe, is gone.

and made internet radio worth listening.

this place has not been the same since that person stopped posting here, been dead.

and internet/uoradio has not been the same

i am anti troll so take whatever guess yu guys want as to whom i am speaking.

anyway, back to disneyland, just thought i would post my feelings.
LOL HAI TESLA, nice user name.

You sure fooled me. :gee:

B

Balian of Asgard

comon back tesla, and stir the pot!!!

Seems us pvprs need to be fighting or arguing at all times haha, especially when we not in uo

C

Crystal Rose

UORadio that he speaks of hasn't been around in 3 years

B

btyson2121

actually i never knew there was a "uoradio".

and yes, the person i am speaking is tesla. however i am not he. or even a "he" at all.

i just remember loving his shows at the auctions. also i been playing 2 years and loved comming here and reading all his jerkness and watching everyone just gang up on him. since he stopped posting this place died. i am not even sure if he plays uo anyore. i dont see him at the auctions =( that makes me a sad sad panda.

where does he dj now? anyone kno?

S

SUPRsalad

Sorry, Tesla wouldn't get off my nuts, so I had to put him down.. He asked for truces, I obliged, he broke them, I put him back down. Im sorry, I know he was entertaining, but his skin was just too thin. Not my fault he chose to exile himself. (actually, he may have been perma-banned)

B

btyson2121

Sorry, Tesla wouldn't get off my nuts, so I had to put him down.. He asked for truces, I obliged, he broke them, I put him back down. Im sorry, I know he was entertaining, but his skin was just too thin. Not my fault he chose to exile himself. (actually, he may have been perma-banned)
ah, thats too bad.

know where he djs? i just wanna hear him on the radio again.

S

SUPRsalad

Sure don't. Haven't heard from Tesla in YEARS!

But, the last thing I will say about this:

FOR THE RECORD:

(and many might remember this)

I actually OFFERED to teach him to play a mage. Offered him our vent info and my time and he chose the lower road.

B

Balian of Asgard

It was a bonifide offer and he was a pompous ass about it to tell you the truth.

B

btyson2121

It was a bonifide offer and he was a pompous ass about it to tell you the truth.
that what made him so fun to read.

i used to love watching people get just lit up over his words.

you two were in the top 5 actually.

he would make you guys so mad, and it reflected your posts. i could see the steam sometimes. was worth it. a lot i wanted to create and account just to tell him how fun he was but was afraid he would turn on me. i have no clever comebacks. he was king imho

S

SUPRsalad

Alright, Tesla, the shows over. You can go ahead and stop stroking your own rod now. . Its funny that a made-up personality is the only thing that gives a **** about Tesla..

B

btyson2121

sorry guys. not he. you make it seem like i liked the guy. i just thought he was entertaining.