• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The OMG Server Down Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

The other thread bit the dust, but if you need to let off some steam about the outage, here is the place to do it .... at least for now.

<font color=red>Please keep in mind that venting is cool, but so is being respectful.
Posts that run afoul of the Stratics Rules of Conduct will be removed.</font color=red>

Vent, but vent in a way that is within the Rules of Conduct.

Thanks, and hang in there -
Aster
EAL TSO: Managing Editor

Update as of 10:30 PM CDT can be found here

G

**Looks around, drops pin**

Now noone has anything to say?

Oh well, I hope EA-Land comes up soon..... Insomnia sucks...

G

I hope whatever it is gets fixed.
Here's another pin. We could make a sculpture, while we wait.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

But we cant upload it

S

so2yosim

Just wanted to say-Sweet Dreams and goodnight!!

Uh oh...I think I'm on the wrong thread.

Ummm.........VENT....VENT......VENT(so my post isn't removed for being in the wrong place)
hagn all

K

krissy2359

LOL, I was thinking the same thing...where'd everyone go?
...and I have a feeling this siggy isn't going to work, what'd I do wrong?

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I did.

I

imported_Danny Dots

Hopefully the problem will be fixed soon!

No need to panic! We have tomorrow to play! And hopefully later tonight as well!

G

<blockquote><hr>

LOL, I was thinking the same thing...where'd everyone go?
...and I have a feeling this siggy isn't going to work, what'd I do wrong?

[/ QUOTE ]

use [*image] [*/image] - the *'s

L

Lisa C

Oh man where did everyone go. I was enjoying reading what everyone was writing...kinda my TSO fix for the night!

And did i See Rikki somewhere on there. RIKKI IM GOING CRAZY WITHOUT MY FIX OF YOU AND ANA!!!! HELP ME

G

No pins droppin here. Im annoyed. I havent been able to play for a few days so i get on to play and guess what? Im sure its the same for several other peeps. Yeah i hope they get it fixed but SHEESH.

I logged in the other night and wasnt on for two minutes before i got the "city going down in 5 minutes for maintenance" message. and its never just a few minutes. And by the time i get both accounts logged in, then shut back down then logged back in, I would have shot half the time i could have played that night anyway so i just shut down and went to bed. So yeah, Im annoyed.

I

imported_Armonia

I am so annoyed. I have been trying to do my signature while waiting and have learned a lot about that. now need to find a place to store it on the web so I can enter it as a signature. Just pasting it right now. PLEASE servers come back up...lol

K

krissy2359

Well I finally figured out the siggy...to break it, do i use &amp; ? or is it something else, i totally forget html!

T

TKSpeedy1

Testing my siggy! I like these! I may go back and get a property one.

T

TKSpeedy1

Ok, that didn't work. What did I do wrong? I went to control panel and entered the URL.

K

krissy2359

before u type whatever you copied, type in [*image] &amp; then at the end of it [*/image] but don't use the astericks...

D

danny boy!!!

I never want to see rl ever again (Oo). Please keep trying.

G

Beta is tough because the game is down so much, at least every slot of time I get to play. There is light at the end of this tunnel, with every down we get closer to finishing.

G

I'm sitting on the map in TC3 right now, bets on how far I make it?

G

This is ridulous or how ever the crap is spelled.. this will be the second day in a week that we have had all this down time .. an i bet we aint gonna get crap for it either...I'm getting sick of it an I'm pretty sure everyone eles is.. i know my tso momma doesnt havemany days off an it seems to happen every time she does..an prob happns to alot other people Maxis you guys keep this crap up an im pretty sure alot people are gonna leave for that lame laggy game Second life.. I logged in there today to see who was there an alot my tso friends where saying they aint coming back to tso cause of all the crap thats been going on.. do you guys ever think that yas shoulda left TSO the way it was?.. at least when ya had some down time we could go to another city an get our "simmy not avatar " fixes now we got nothing .. people pay 9.99 a month some pay more cause they got like 5 accounts I wouldnt be surprised if they go free accounts .. i know im thinking about it at least id save money an maybe be able to go play another game or somthing.. ive been playing tso for 5 yrs now an i dont rember anything as bad as this over the 5 yrs..

G

im still poofing to desktop.. so you got further then I did .. congrats!

G

Gaby

i just checked EALand, said it was open,clicked on my house and stuck at 35%

ok i'm in now:) good luck ev1:)

I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

it's up

[/ QUOTE ]

woo I'm in too!

G

Gaby

Might be because so many ppl are trying at the same time, give it a few minutes and try again:) Good luck:)

Status
Not open for further replies.