• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) The Official Launch of Trinsic City Website!

QMSoar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings!

The City of Trinsic is proud to announce that today we launch our brand new website!

The site will serve as a communication and news hub for all things to do with our city and community.

You can find information on planned events and hunts, forums where you can contact us and discuss any topic, as well as information on the various institutions and projects we have founded within our city. Some of the interesting ones for first time visitors are...

The Ward & Military Academy
The Ward is Trinsic's official army. It strives to be active in with scheduled hunts accross several time zones, and with involvement in Atlantic roleplay. The Ward's military academy is one of the finest in the land and can offer training for players to become combatants of the highest caliber.

The Artisan's Union
This cooperation of crafters operates various projects in the city including an internal trade system, city vendor houses, military supply lines, and event support. Our master crafters have gathered the techniques from both English and Japanese shards and are capable of creating items of a quality rarely seen anywhere. They also volunteer their time to help new artisans raise their skills and knowledge.

Sosarian Oceanic Society
A fishing and pirate hunting guild founded by our citizens. This organization knows every secret there is to know about the wide deep blue. Here you can learn how to catch any legendary or enchanted fish, and how to take down any pirate or sea monster with ease.

Players looking to join our community will find a warm and friendly welcome awaiting them. We have peer support, we have fun, and we have our own distillery!
All you need to do is register your character name and click the "Join The City" link at the top.

We also respectfully invite emissaries from other communities to come and visit us. If you register your character and let us know who you represent, we will give you an official emmissary pass to access the Governor's Office so you may contact and discuss matters with our leaders directly.

Hope to see you in the Keg & Anchor Tavern soon. :)
We'll share a flagon or seven!

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Looks very nice. :)

Sennah T' Nae

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Site looks good, I added it to my favorites to keep a look out for events that don't get listed elsewhere. Who built the site? Was it hand coded? I'm taking web design in college.. about to graduate yay!... so this stuff interests me.

Last edited:

Sennah T' Nae

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Ah, ok a free to build site. Do you have to have every page? I'm only asking cause the contacts page is blank, if you aren't gonna use it then take it out of the site, just a suggestion though.