• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Official Archer Forum *Babble Thread*

E

Elk

Noo, leave the Elk alone!
I don't want to be the next "in the crosshairs" /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

L

Loke of ls

I dont think anyone thought bout that.... untill now....
Hmmmm......

G

Hmm.... PvP eh?

What an interesting angle... If someone wants to make a slideshow of their Archer PvP adventures - go ahead - could be a very interesting "in the crosshair" /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif.

E

Elk

Hmm, a "in the corsshairs" for people who want to know how to PK me. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/bfrown.gif
Maybe I should of remembered my name before I started posing on these boards /php-bin/shared/images/icons/uhoh2.gif

G

pk?
im happy my pirate is finally red :p
i put many in my crosshairs!
*currently im watching like the first season of SNL, woah*

i got a pic of your elk in some croshairs but my bandwith is over the limit!

L

Loke of ls

Actually it could really be..
I`ve killed a few guys with archery (*Cough* beat them near death with my mace *cough*)