• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The oddest thing I've ever seen...

• Thread starter imported_Lariat
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Lariat

Ok, a friend got this from an IDOC on Baja. A picture is worth a thousand words, so here it is:

And no, it cannot be equipped. Any ideas on how/when it came to be? He's had an offer of 20m on it, but he's holding off on selling until he has more info.

G

I wouldn't buy it...but omg lol i just pictured myself bashing someone's head with it...damn that'd be funny

Can you just imagine going to fel armed with that thing? hahahahahahaha

I

imported_kray2s

lol nice swing speed on it:)

Wonder how much damage it would do :p

G

I'd say you'd get quite a few hits in as the person stood there in disbelief.

I

imported_feath

I've got something similar ... no idea what it's worth, and don't really care. I love it.

G

Crafted/enhanced furniture with the special wood mod I have seen a fair number of times, but the painting+weapon meld is a much more unusual thing imo.... I'd say 20mil would be too low.

G

Can't afford it, of course, but I completely love it!

You say the Portrait cannot be equipped, but can it be used by double clicking it in your pack? Oh please say it's so!