• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) The Nightmares of Princess Nikki

Lore Denin (GL)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Nikki closes her eyes and after a while she drifts off to sleep. Only to awaken in a throne room. As she looks around she notices that it is Blackthorn's castle. Two guards force her to kneel in front of the man on the throne. Bound and gagged she looks up at the man.

Blackthorn smiles and stands.*

"Welcome princess!" Blackthorn says excitedly.

"I have awaited this moment for so long, you and your friends have been a thorn in my side just like your farther! Now your head will adorn the bridge in Britain"

* He steps forward to stand close to her and looks into her sobbing eyes*

"It is treason to stand against my crown!"

*Blackthorn looks to the guards and motions them to take her away*

She is lead to the castle grounds in front of the castle where the executioner picks up his axe. She kneels down in front of the wooden block and bends over placing her head in the groove of the block. The headsman's axe raises then falls fast towards her neck.

She quickly awakens sitting up fast screaming and crying as she is covered in sweat.

*she sits up in her bed with her head in her hands crying*

*A messenger walks up slowly to King Lore's desk and places a scroll on to the desk and bows as he backs away slowly then turns and walks out. Lore opens the letter and begins to read*

Your Majesty,

I am writing to tell you that the other ladies of her highness's staff and I fear for the wellness of the Princess.

She has been having nightmares and awaking screaming and crying.
This has been happening the past couple of nights.

She wont talk to us about it, so i bring this matter to you.

Thank you,
Lady Tatianna

*Lore sits back in his chair, contemplating his next move. Her father was prone to nightmares, did she inherit his gift.... curse. He wanted to seek her out and speak to her, learn what was happening... but he had heard it from a lady in waiting, not the princess herself. Perhaps it was wiser to allow her to approach him on the matter. Still there would be no harm in prompting her to seek him out.

Lore pulls out a pen and begins to write a letter to Valiquin*

[Written by Princess Nikki]

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
One of Freja's men was snoopping a travelers backpack and found a letter. After reading it, he careful got it back in the backpack. He run as fast he could to Safe Haven to tell his Queen about the letter.
The message do worry Freja alot. She never trusted Lord Blackthorn and she do not really believe he will the best for the land and he should be called the King.
She sit Down and write a short note and told her man to be sure Princess Nikki got it.
She did not sign it as Mayor of Safe Haven but as Queen of the Outlaws. Lord Blackthorn do not know, who she really is.

**A letter to Princess Nikki**
Someone told me about your Nightmares
That is terrible nightmares, I hope it was only a bad dream and you are safe. Nightmares should be taking serios, as they may be a sign something might happen.
If you ever need to hide somewhere, you will be welcomed between the Outlaws.
The Queen of the Outlaws

Last edited: