• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] The next Hidden Valley auctions are coming soon!

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
A literal ton of nice stuff has already come in for the next auction series. I'll have the first few auctions posted within the next day or so.

Because the auctions were getting just too big to manage, I'm going to try to keep the number of lots per auction to around 100 this time, and just break them up into multiple auctions.

Also, to keep it easy for everyone, I'm going to keep numbering at 19, and increment from there. I have no idea how many auctions it'll take to get everything auctioned - I'll just keep going until everything has had its chance. Remember that auctions for spawning items are posted to the non-rares forum - always some nice deals to be had in those. :)

For anyone who wants to auction items, there's 8 mailboxes set up at the auction house. Just bag your items up, remember to include a book with your contact info and any reserves, and I'll add it to the lists. If the house is full, just ICQ me and I'll try to free up more space.

Good luck to all. I'll see you soon in the auctions! :)

Brian